• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question

ShionAH

He/Him
Where do we request pages and new verses to be added into the wiki?
Like I love A verse and request it

Request as in you want people to make pages for a verse you like? I don't think we have that.

You have to make the pages yourself, I believe.

There is no such place. If you want to make a page, you have to do it yourself. Whether a person wishes to make a profile is entirely up to them.

There is no such place. If you want to make a page, you have to do it yourself. Whether a person wishes to make a profile is entirely up to them.
How do I do it tho-
Do I need to use “Add a Page” or smth else?
Lol sorry for being dumb I am new to these creating stuff

If you have all the necessary information for the profile, press Add a Page. There's an automatic template for profile pages available IIRC.

Try to reference other pages as much as possible when making yours, if you're not familiar with layout. Or ask some staff or members for advice.

If you have all the necessary information for the profile, press Add a Page. There's an automatic template for profile pages available IIRC.

Try to reference other pages as much as possible when making yours, if you're not familiar with layout. Or ask some staff or members for advice.
I am familiar with the verse and made the page but cartoon has a different language than english will that be a problem?

But yes some staff here are so hard they dont tell your mistake or what to do just BAM

Quick questions stopping a meteor is LS or AP? One of the character in verse did it
Also should I name it original Şakir or In englşsh Shakir?

Back