• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question Regarding Bleach's "The Almighty" ability.

PIS...? Yhwach has the greatest power within the verse, nothing can contest it within the verse itself. If anything the only PIS is the whole Aizen scene to give him one last charade followed by a literal plot device arrow pulled out of thin air.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
PIS...? Yhwach has the greatest power within the verse, nothing can contest it within the verse itself. If anything the only PIS is the whole Aizen scene to give him one last charade followed by a literal plot device arrow pulled out of thin air.
I'm not arguing it isn't the greatest power in Bleach, but facts are facts.

• KS worked on him despite having Almighty Activated.
Now it's argued Aizen used KS on him before Yhwach used Almighty which is why it worked, but the problem here is....

• Yhwach negates Ichimonji despite being used on him before he activates Almighty.
So, one of these are PIS (And this isn't headcanon). Yhwach states verbatim: "I can "know" everything I see. And all "powers" I know take my side. Not only Can they not be used to defeat me. They cannot even be used to harm me".

So, how do you justify 2 abilities being used on him before he used Almighty, but one gets nullified after activating Almighty and not the other? That's nonsensical.

• Yhwach nullifying Ichimonji AFTER the fact should be PIS. But if you accept it as not PIS, then Aizen affecting Yhwach is PIS. Those two events contradict each other.

1 messes with his clairvoyance dude...Aizen states this, so he placed it on Yhwach and activated it at the best time to assure victory. Which didn't work in the end thus comes the plot arrow. I can't believe i'm still having this discussion in 2020.

1 messes with his clairvoyance dude...Aizen states this,so he placed it on Yhwach and activated it at the best time to assure victory. Which didn't work in the end thus comes the plot arrow. I can't believe i'm still having this discussion in 2020.
It doesn't matter what it does. The point is, It's still PIS to affect Yhwach if you accept that Activating Almighty negates abilities previously used on him. You're not "explaining anything in 2020", that isn't obvious (You're being disingenuous tbh), just ignoring things.
Further more, the KS issue proves The Almighty can't see things with no physical form, no? (Seriously trying to have a decent discussion with you).

Alright.

1. The Almighty can nullify power, it can even literally steal abilities away as well. I don't see this as PIS. Kubo legit portrays KS as this unavoidable thing. Yhwach technically wasn't under KS until the final battle. It was placed on him long ago, but the affects weren't active yet so there was nothing to null. The only PIS is him not seeing an arrow.

2. No because he can handle other people fine. Jugram's The Balance cannot be seen nor can Nianzol's ability which is simply a field of warped space around him. It's implied Uryu's ability can in theory tussle with Yhwach but that's because Antithesis can pretty much reverse the events between 2 targets.

Alright.
1. The Almighty can nullify power, it can even literally steal abilities away as well. I don't see this as PIS. Kubo legit portrays KS as this unavoidable thing. Yhwach technically wasn't under KS until the final battle. It was placed on him long ago, but the affects weren't active yet so there was nothing to null. The only PIS is him not seeing an arrow.

2. No because he can handle other people fine. Jugram's The Balance cannot be seen nor can Nianzol's ability which is simply a field of warped space around him. It's implied Uryu's ability can in theory tussle with Yhwach but that's because Antithesis can pretty much reverse the events between 2 targets.
When did Yhwach Null "The Balance" or "The Wind"?

Jugram knows all about The Almighty, and it's stated if he were to activate his Almighty too soon he would have stolen every single power of the sternritters so we know he can affect them. It's also stated only Yhwach can defeat Gremmy.

Jugram knows all about The Almighty, and it's stated if he were to activate his Almighty too soon he would have stolen every single power of the sternritters so we know he can affect them. It's also stated only Yhwach can defeat Gremmy.
Alright.

It's implied Uryu's ability can in theory tussle with Yhwach but that's because Antithesis can pretty much reverse the events between 2 targets.
It's actually not a theory from what I found and I double checked. IMade himself, in an earlier discussion I had with him about the Antithesis , states that Yhwach earlier in the arc confirmed Uryu had a power that surpassed the Almighty.

Even then, a theory being made by itself still keeps the possibility alive. You said it yourself that Jugram knows what the Almighty can do in your earlier reply. Why would he state the Antithesis can, in any way, interfere with the Almighty if it couldn't?

This power Yhwach spoke of is literally stated here, one being the fact that he is the only living quincy that is immune to Auswhalen so he theorizes that he has a latent power that can exceed his own power. Well and Ichigo... who would have become the closest being to what the SK was in terms of power due to his heritage.

1, 2, 3

I literally just said because it can reverse/switch events between 2 points. But you are aware it's pointless right? Yhwach can simply nullify it. Not to mention the massive tier gap... You're essentially arguing about a fanfic Uryu that doesn't exist in Bleach yet who can't even defeat The Balance. Funny enough Yhwach could just take the Anti-thesis for himself lol with the same power he used to give it to Uryu.

So yes it actually is a theory, explain to me how Uryu currently defeats Yhwach if they were to battle?

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
I don't follow on this point. We agreed that he can't null Bankai that are energy or AP based. Why would that make them meaningless to him?
Because low godly and ressurection ? What AP is going to do against that ?

He can break the Bankai or null it's abilities.

However, if you actually hit him with the damn sword he can't do anything about that except physically break it like he did with Ichigo's.

almighty nulls hax like abilities, unless you are aizen, in which case,KS works. But i guess it only worked because the almighty was being ****** by not seeing the correct future.

KS was put on Yhwach before he had Almighty and messed his precog.

Had Aizen never met yhwach before hand ,KS wouldn't have worked .

Naeblis495 said:
KS was put on Yhwach before he had Almighty and messed his precog.
Had Aizen never met yhwach before hand ,KS wouldn't have worked .
Unfortunately for yhwach, Aizen placed it on him at a good time. So it works

also, who knows if it could have worked after. After all, we do know of thinks that the almighty cant see, such as mimihagi.

Mimihagi is more than likely because of his stagnation state of being or it could be because it was the hand opf the King someone that Yhwach cant see with his power already.

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
Mimihagi is more than likely because of his stagnation state of being or it could be because it was the hand opf the King someone that Yhwach cant see with his power already.
hmm, Aizen also has part of the soul king in him. the nail of the sould king to be exact

Ovrhide said:
TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
hmm, Aizen also has part of the soul king in him. the nail of the sould king to be exact
Yea but i guess is because the right hand is in a stage of stagnation granting it resistance to precog.

It is possible epilogue Uryu is stronger than Yhwach, we may see him fight and what his powers are in a novel someday. (Imagine Uryu's Vollstandigs!)

Being a soul king candidate may somehow give you the ability to overcome the almighty. Being a SK candidate seems to be a hard counter for any hax- well except Hisagi's bankai which is somehow connected to the power of stagnation which is a whole other can of worms.

One of the problems of bleach being rushed is that none of this stuff was explained properly.

Ichigo is the closest soul king candidate and still did jack shit against Almighty .

Yhwach state that he destroyed ALL bankais in the future , wich include Hisagi's , so his bankai is powerless in face of The Almighty .

Would Kenpachi's spatial cutting be nulled by the almighty ?

@naeblis: I was talking about Hisagi's bankai working on soul king candidates not yhwach

LordWhis said:
Would Kenpachi's spatial cutting be nulled by the almighty ?
@naeblis: I was talking about Hisagi's bankai working on soul king candidates not yhwach
No, in some weird Bleach logic, Kenny's space slash is just cuz of his AP, but he isn't strong enough to harm them normally and The Almighty can always just undo the effect afterward

Back