• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question for a making a difficult profile

Armorchompy

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
I've recently played Killer7, a Gamecube game directed by Suda51, and loved it. Since the titular Killer 7 would have a rather interesting powerset, I want to make a profile for them.

Er, spoiler warning for this 2005 game, I guess

Anyway, my issue is in how to format the profile. Basically, while they're a team, the Killer7 are actually all personalities of dead people that are being projected into reality by their leader. They can instantly swap places with each other (there's way more to it than that, but it's a good enough summary). So, considering they're basically all one being, it would be wrong to make separate profiles for each of them. However, there's 8/9 of the Killer 7 (as you can tell by the name), so I was also worried that having this many keys for one profile would look messy.

Basically I'm not sure what I should do, make multiple profiles or just one big profile. Personally I'd go with the latter, but I want a second opinion.

Are they the same entity with similar powers and stuff.

I think a big profile with several keys work, if they scale to the same feats them you can have a single key while specifying which character has which power, like, "X manipulation (insert character here)"

They share some powers and most their stats but also have some unique ones each, especially two of them.

I actually had this exact issue with a profile I was trying to make.

I agree with Thelastmlg; try to keep it all in one key and mention which one has which unique ability, or which have different stats. i.e.

Speed: Supersonic, Hypersonic with Joey

I'll try that, then. Out of curiosity, which profile is that?

I never actually finished making it, but it was for Mutsue Yasuri. He's able to manifest all of his possibilities, letting him spawn 6 different possibilities of himself, and switch between them seamlessly. An extremely thin man, an extremely fat man, an extremely muscular man, an extremely pale woman, a young boy who carries the maturity of someone who's lived a thousand years, and a massive beast akin to a spotted dog.

Back