• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about very small verses

EliminatorVenom

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Is it allowed to create verses and pages for characters that have little content at all? There are some franchises, particularly games, that only have one or two installments, with relatively little to go from. While there is often enough material for, say, one or two profiles, that's about it, and they'd be very minimalistic at that.

I was thinking about making pages for the Dangerous Dave games, but there'd be just one profile with a halfway decent amount of feats, which would be the protagonist, as there are very few other characters and little in the amount of feats they scale to.

I am fairly certain almost anything goes (so long as they do not break guidelines, of course; i.e., ****).

Of course, I would not recommend creating a verse page for only two characters with very little information. For example, Hazbin Hotel is obviously large enough of a series to get its own verse page, but Pumpkin Night is not, meaning Naoko Kirino and Kazuya Makino is all there is on the Wiki to represent it.

Back