• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about Umineko, 1-A+ and High 1-A and how it works within the serie

Hello everyone, I got some questions about Umineko and if it can eventually reach High 1-A.

So my first question: Does viewing the entirety of a structure that has an infinite number of layers of existence (R>F) as insignificant works for High 1-A?

If yes, does it qualify for Featherine Augustus Aurora? I'll go with this statement:

"Just as witches look down at and mock humans from a higher world, calling them pieces on a game board. . . So she looks down and mocks the territory of witches from an even higher world, calling them pieces on a game board.
. . . . . . If a witch's strenght is measured by the height of the world they are capable of reaching...
She was like a witch come back from the realm of the gods, the one who had touched the highest, forbidden highest, forbidden heights and survived."

I'm assuming we know that the territory of witches is 1-A+. Featherine view the territory of witches entirely as insignificant (same way as witches look at the human world). Does it work for a meta qualitative superiority? Since the structure is now completely fictitious. If not, how does it contradict with my previous statement and the current definition of High 1-A?

Thanks for your answers.

Last edited:
I think this can help you:
Thank you but I've already read that and my question is still pending.

Back