• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
you are looking at the wrong angle, Sanctus is capable of having more AMP than arkham, him reasonating with the sword means he is temporarly worthy of the power.
Well, the fact that Dante says in Deadly Fortune that Nero is maybe stronger than him helps support your argument here.

'' But that would mean nero is sparda level''
Blame Itsuno's favoritism for Nero :v
Facts.
Considering the amount of times the recent novel states yamato is alot powerfull, even the smaller shards, i can see
Tier 4 in base without yamato
Low 2-C with yamato.
Higher with DT.
Could be because Sparda separeted a part of his powers in the swords too, but yeah, that is something that could happen specialty when Dante mentions that Nero is maybe stronger than him in the novel.

Sparda level is relevant for the mid tiers and Nero.
Nero is often downplayed, but in the moment i can say he is more powerful than DMC 3 Dante, vergil and arkham on Stats.

And... shouldnt we discuss this on DMC discussion thread ?
I believe you have the link mister.

When will tier 4 upgrade happen on the verse? I can get there are works for 2-C possibly in the future on the verse god tiers tho would be cool to have tier 4 for those that aint

Tier 4 will happen S O O N , everyone in the moment is taking a break in the moment.

The only thing we are doing in the moment is tackling a current downgrade thread.

Well whenever that one gets made let me know, curious to see how it will go down when happening
Ok, fallow the DMC discussion thread in the link i posted.

We always post the CTRs for the verse there.

Sparda level is relevant for the mid tiers and Nero.
Nero is often downplayed, but in the moment i can say he is more powerful than DMC 3 Dante, vergil and arkham on Stats.

And... shouldnt we discuss this on DMC discussion thread ?
I believe you have the link mister.
Yeah.

Lets discuss this on the DMC discussion thread.

Back