• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question About Tier 0

I was looking at the Tier 0 and something that caught my eye was just how many Tier 0's there where from the SCP verse.

Now I love SCP. I've tried writing for it and am working on my own... but from my understanding... shouldn't there only be one Tier 0 per verse? I know Cthulhu has two... but Cthulhu is a unique case.

But at what point do we say that there's too many Tier 0's? Admittedly, I have yet to read all of the SCPs... but I have a harsh time trying to imagine that all of them are all boundless super strong beings/creations/items etc.

Boy "One Tier 0 per verse" stopped being a thing legit years ago. If you even looked at the Tier 0 category you'd see many verses already have many Tier 0s (Twin Peaks, Cthulhu Mythos, World of Darkness, The Elder Scrolls, etc.)

Tier 0 is nothing special. It's just the point we decided to end the Tiering System. But Tier 0 is just to High 1-A what High 1-A is to 1-A. It's just another big boy hierarchy after High 1-A.

SCP just so happens to be very, very big and written by nerds writing out big concept things all the time. But honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if other verses had similar levels of BS hidden away too.

Boy "One Tier 0 per verse" stopped being a thing legit years ago. If you even looked at the Tier 0 category you'd see many verses already have many Tier 0s (Twin Peaks, Cthulhu Mythos, World of Darkness, The Elder Scrolls, etc.)

Tier 0 is nothing special. It's just the point we decided to end the Tiering System. But Tier 0 is just to High 1-A what High 1-A is to 1-A. It's just another big boy hierarchy after High 1-A.

SCP just so happens to be very, very big and written by nerds writing out big concept things all the time. But honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if other verses had similar levels of BS hidden away too.
Fair enough. That's a sensible answer and explains a whole shit load of things. Thanks :)

I think you are basically mixing up the actual definition of Tier 0 together with what it means in dictionary (Boundless)

Back