• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about space-time contenum

Can anyone give me an explanation for why a space-time contenum is uncontably larger than a 3D universe?

Last edited:
Do you have specifics in being bigger than the universe? But what Sus said is correct, it would give you 3-A stats but not immeasurable LS if we're just talking bigger than a standard universe.

It's not immeasurable LS because immeasurable implies a higher dimensional status beyond 3 dimensions.

If we're talking anything else it'd have to be specified.

Do you have specifics in being bigger than the universe? But what Sus said is correct, it would give you 3-A stats but not immeasurable LS if we're just talking bigger than a standard universe.

It's not immeasurable LS because immeasurable implies a higher dimensional status beyond 3 dimensions.

If we're talking anything else it'd have to be specified.
I was talking about being larger than a space-time contenum not just a 3D universe

Ah well then if you're larger than a space time continuum, then what Sus said above what you said, it'd be Low 2-C with immeasurable LS

Can anyone give me an explanation for why a space-time contenum is uncontably larger than a 3D universe?
A space-time continuum* is qualitatively superior to a 3-D space as it is equivalent to as many 3-A universes as there are infinitesimal moments of time, which is uncountably infinite.

How does that work exactly?
universe is only 3D space. Space time continuum or timeline is obviously space + time which means it's 4D. So it means affecting it would be affecting the entire timeline in the past present and future down to the smallest moment of time, there is an uncountably infinite number of moments in a space time and each correspond to a 3-A universe, which is why it's stronger than tier high 3-A or high universe level. Sorry if my explanation is bad, I'm not smart about this stuff.

Reactions: Sus
A space-time continuum basically consists of as many 3-dimensional universes as there are moments of time, which leads to uncountably infinite "snapshots" of the 3-dimensional universe, since time is continuous and can be sub-divided infinitely.

Reactions: Sus
Back