• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jackythejack

They/Them
"Limited Pressure Points (Learned how to bite someone to restrain their arms or legs during police training)"

This...doesn't sound like pressure points? The most this sounds like is uh, the whole "put someone's arms behind their back and they're restrianed" kind of thing. The lack of clip showing him doing this makes me further believe this isn't pressure points and just holding someone's arms or legs in place, so...

Can I get some clarity here? This seems silly.

Also martial arts is kinda silly becuase dogs don't learn martial arts like why is it there just say he's been trained by police. The most a dog can do is bite and scratch after all

Small bump.

Calaca said that the feat seems pretty vague and could possibly be deleted due to this.

Eh I'd keep martial arts as he was trained by burns to be one of his guard dogs and was shown many things other than maul but yeah throw away pressure points

Well. Pressure points is the only thing it applies under. It could be like put like this, Learned how to bite someone to restrain their arms or legs during police training. But that's the best I can find, cause it incapacitated a limb from moving specifically.

Martial arts is cause he knows how to fight. Also can't be covered by anything else. We could do the same though. That way it's not as confusing. That's just the problem with some of these naming. Someone can know how to fight really well, but not know martial arts, but that's what it qualifies under being and all we have to label it.

Maybe? I know the episode it happens. It wouldn't be hard to find, I just doubt it's on YouTube cause ya know. Simpsons. Most dogs get taught this IRL though as police dogs iirc.

Which again, PP is the only thing it can really qualify for, since it's putting them in a place they can't move, or have limitations. It's why I suggest we Do this on it. That way it's not misleading.

Okay but we don't give just anyone a link to the pressure points page for being able to restrain someone's arm behind their back or something

It's holdings a part of their arm or leg which restrains or stops movement, which he knows how to do with arms and legs which he got from teaching from officers. It's an IRL thing to teach a police dog how to restrain someone, which is what he got.

Nope, that's not PP. Like at all.

Me grabbing your arm and limiting your movement is the same case, yet I'm not touching you on a weakspot and I have to perform physical effort to keep you restrained.

I'm also dubious on giving Martial Arts to the dog. Otherwise, we would need to give it to any IRL police animal ever and that's not the case.

I was also Gonna remove the tag but he didn't even have that on his page. I've removed the power

Back