• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Sasuke's Susanoo has not 1 feat, Not one, above Mountain+.

Durability: At least Town level | Mountain level+ with CS2 (Survived some of Deidara's explosions. His wing could defend him from Itachi's fire jutsu) | Mountain level+ with Susanoo (Should be comparable to Itachi) | Multi-Continent level with Susanoo (Should not be much weaker than Naruto) | Moon level+ with Susanoo (Survived some of Kaguya's attacks).

Sasuke's Susanoo should be much weaker than Naruto. There's no backing on why it shouldn't be much weaker. Unless you mean with Sage Mode w/ Jugo, I understand, but by itself?

Every time his Susanoo got attacked by something, it broke.
Obito hit him once and he got put on the ground, but Naruto was able to punch him back n forth.
Kaguya palmed him twice and each time she did, his susanoo was destroyed, obliterated even. Naruto's chakra fist could clash w/ the same attack.
Base Naruto in the new chapter kicked Isshiki in his face. A weaker Isshiki casually broke through Sasuke's susanoo.

So someone please inform me on why his Susanoo has Multi-Continental dura.

I'm I reading this wrong or are you assuming Base Naruto would replicate Isshiki's feat? Also the Multi Continental rating comes from when he was amped by Jugo against Juubito.

Sasuke's Susanoo should be much weaker than Naruto. There's no backing on why it shouldn't be much weaker. Unless you mean with Sage Mode w/ Jugo, I understand, but by itself?
Where is Jugo... Hey, wait it's not canon. Also, I'm pretty sure it refers to Humanoid Susanoo enhanced with Senjutsu Chakra from Jugo that has Multi-Continental dura.

Do you just live to not read the OP?
All I did was ask a question.
And I could get them even lower if I really wanted to.

I actually like the verse, I just don't want people to lie about ratings.

Yeah I made this before the revisions started.

This can be closed if a staff member sees it.

Back