• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about Resurrection

Eikichi_Sensei

She/Her
Uhm...Let's say there is a character with immo 8 that can be resurrected as long as you don't destroy that "something", now you destroy the soul that is composed of Information type 2.

Would it be High-Godly Resurrection or Mid-Godly Resurrection?

I always had this doubt. Since body/mind/soul is eliminated and a fundamental part that is type 2 information.

Yup, Souls can count as a fundamental aspect for High-Godly Regeneration, such as if they're conceptual, or in this case, Type 2 Information.
Uhm...I see.

For example, let's say a demon can survive as long as you do not destroy its core, even if they lose their soul (type 2 information) they can be resurrected thanks to their leaders.

Demons are pretty tough, though, so maybe even losing their “soul” like that may still be survivable.

That's especially true if you're closely aligned with the Primal colors.

If you're lucky enough to defeat one, though, you also have to break their core, or your victory will have been pointless.

By the way, you don't have to be particularly fearful of a newborn, weak-willed demon.

They might have battle knowledge, but they're just wimps with no experience, so even destroying their temporary bodies might be enough to kill them.

They're nothing worth losing sleep over.

So, yeah, those are our secrets.

And figuring all this out might just have made our loss against Sir Guy worth it.

If anything, I think I did a pretty good job there.

Would this work?

Well regeneration requires more than just losing your Soul and a Fundamental Aspect, you also have to have your body and mind erased. If that's confirmed, and demons can still regenerate because of their cores, it could count as Immortality Type 8 and High-Godly.

Uhm...Let's say there is a character with immo 8 that can be resurrected as long as you don't destroy that "something", now you destroy the soul that is composed of Information type 2.

Would it be High-Godly Resurrection or Mid-Godly Resurrection?

I always had this doubt. Since body/mind/soul is eliminated and a fundamental part that is type 2 information.
if it is resurrection then he gets a resurrection that is at the level of mid-godly regeneration. but it's not really regeneration as long as it's not stated that way.

I don't really see why the regen rankings need to be specified for a resurrection when they're two separate things in the first place. Your description doesn't really sound like a godly level feat when the body is still intact, just a resurrection that just helps them come back from their soul/information being destroyed.

I don't really see why the regen rankings need to be specified for a resurrection when they're two separate things in the first place. Your description doesn't really sound like a godly level feat when the body is still intact, just a resurrection that just helps them come back from their soul/information being destroyed.
I feel like it gives the guy Immortality Type 3
3: Immortality via regeneration: Characters with this type of immortality can simply regenerate from wounds that would normally be lethal, though its effectiveness depends on the degree of the regeneration.

Depends if it has full on regeneration that recovers your entire body from complete destruction or not.

Back