• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about power

Yes, the Universe 7 Spirit Bomb was more powerful than SSB Kaio Ken x20 Goku.

Jiren and Ultra Instinct Goku are evenly matched.

Jiren was holding back so he is more powerful than current UI Goku.

And for the bomb I doubt there is a way to confirm that as i am not sure how it's strength is actually counted.

There is no sign of Jiren going full power thou he was barely attacking and not even using his ki attacks except for last shot. Also, pretty sure he just said to crush Goku and that's all.

Lord Zeref Dragneel said:
I just don't understand how the Universe 7 SB can be so powerful.
I believe it's because of the spirit bomb using spirit energy and not ki, otherwise the one thrown at Kid Buu wouldn't have done a thing

They were evenly matched. Ultra Instinct Goku was at first a little weaker than Semi-Serious Jiren but quickly rose in power, and therefore make Jiren use more power. Theoretically Goku would get as powerful as Jiren (One of the only power able to rival Jiren and stuff) but his Ultra Instinct ran out before that happened.

Also there's a difference in power that went into the spirit bomb. Several universe busters and many Planet/Galaxy Busters>>>>>>>>> All Humans and a few star, solarsystem, Galaxy and Multi-Galaxy characters.

Wow I just realized that Jiren stopped the Universe 7 Spirit Bomb in combination with SSB KKx20 Goku with just his glare. What a freaking monster!

Back