• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about MGK Venuzdonoa

Sure, but the thing here is, whatever happens to the order doesn't affect the logic, they are unlinked and the logic is superior in context, but still, I just wanted to explain what was the reason for what I remembered, I respect your opinion btw.
But doesn't something that affects logic also can affect order, right? Or something that is not affected by order is not affected by logic, right?

As I said, I interpreted it more as "order working within a logic/reason", but it turns out it is not.

I'm back a little late because I was playing LoL and i'm so tilting, ahhh... sorry.

Anyway, coming to the point, there's no point in discussing this in detail, but if I were to add my own interpretation... It's more like it's not a "superiority", it's more like that's the basis of it all. If I were to liken it to something, I think it looks like a situation where the order is, in fact, circling around in a logic/reason

That is, everything that occurs in order and order develops within a logic, and if you destroy the logic within which they occur, you also destroye the order and events within that framework of logic. Or if you are not affected by the order and things within the order, you are not affected by the logic within which they occur.

This is my interpretation, it could be wrong. But that's not the discussion right now.
This from WN, basically it mention about order is nothing compare to reason. Even order is just part of reason
「そんな理不尽がこの世の理だと言うのならば、いっそ滅んでしまえばいい」
「理が滅べば、秩序が滅ぶ。この世界も滅ぶ」
"If you say that such unreasonableness is the reason of this world, then it would be better if it perished"
"If reason perishes, order perishes. This world perishes."
「だが、それはあまりにも愚かな選択だ。神の秩序を、永遠に形を変えたままにしておくことなど不可能なのだから。秩序はやがて、本来の理を取り戻す。そのとき、いったいなにが起きると思う?」
"But that is too foolish a choice. It is impossible for the divine order to remain unchanged forever. The order will eventually regain its original reason. What do you think will happen then?"

But doesn't something that affects logic also can affect order, right? Or something that is not affected by order is not affected by logic, right?
Order cannot affect logic, since order follows a specific course, everything as we know has logic, order itself cannot defy order, while logic has nothing to do with order as it's a superior state.

The one who affects reason can practically manipulate and destroy everything, why do you think Venuzdonoa and MEoCD have the feats they have? Because they do not follow logic and can manipulate, alter and destroy it.

And that is easy to see with the NLF abilities of Venuz and MEoCD.

Order cannot affect logic, since order follows a specific course, everything as we know has logic, order itself cannot defy order, while logic has nothing to do with order as it's a superior state.
That's what I mean yeah, that even orders works with a logic/reason.(So, orders has a logic)
The one who affects reason can practically manipulate and destroy everything, why do you think Venuzdonoa and MEoCD have the feats they have? Because they do not follow logic and can manipulate, alter and destroy it.
Give them type 4 Acausality

That's what I mean yeah, that even orders works with a logic/reason.
Yes, but what you think is just another power of words, like "We know it exists but it is not a relevant power like order". But it is more powerful and beyond it.
Give them type 4 Acausality
Remember that Anos already had type 4.

He even had type 5 for his source..... Maybe I will make a thread when the relevant information is translated.

For answer to this thread, Venuzdonoa no matter the speed will always be superior to anything shown, if you are faster then that will create a logical contradiction while destroying that reason and make venuzdonoa faster than you, this applies to MEoCD as well, check the last note in Venuz' old profile.

Yes, but what you think is just another power of words, like "We know it exists but it is not a relevant power like order". But it is more powerful and beyond it.
Hmmmm... Alr then, thanks you
Remember that Anos already had type 4.

He even had type 5 for his source..... Maybe I will make a thread when the relevant information is translated.
Yeah, i know. But with these standards, type 5 seems very difficult. Umineko's and many other verses type 5 Acausality are also nuked( and it still keeps on going lol) It's too hard to get it.

But yeah, he has Type 4.

If the opponent works in a different set of laws or resists law manipulation then the law that "Venuzdonoa is the fastest" wouldn't apply to them, and so Venuzdonoa won't be faster than them.
You would have to show where Venuzdonoa affected anybody to remain faster than them.
<Cadenalios> and Venuzdonoa haven't fought, anything you say will be based on assumptions. Even then the reason it is the fastest thing is because it manipulates causality to attack before the opponent, which is still a ability.
They don't need to, what you're saying is Venuzdonoa isn't the most powerful weapon because it hasn't fought against every other weapon. There's no assumption being made. Just as it's clear Venuzdonoa is the strongest by feats, said feats also makes it the fastest. If there's any assumption being made, it's in the causality manipulation itself. This is the attack (Evansmana) Venuzdonoa did the feat against
“...Heaven Splitter.”
In the span of a single breath,countless blades of light sliced Avos Dilhevia’s body. Slashes Struck Her One After Another Without The Sword Being Swung, severing her fate.
Venuzdonoa vs Evansmana
Avos slowly turned around and swung Venuzdonoa. Although Her Blade
started swinging later, heaven splitter was slashed apart. At the same time, Lay’s chest was slashed open, and a terrifying amount of blood sprayed
everywhere. He fell to his knees, managing to remain upright by using the sword of three races as support.
“Did you think whoever swung first would st rum?”
There is no time travel, causality manipulation, time reversal happening there. There is nothing affecting the opponent that the opponent has to resist, Venuzdonoa just remains faster.
But that's the thing, nothing indicates Venuzdonoa physically travels through time. The only thing in the profile is an assumption that because it breaks all reasons, it should be compared to <Cadenalios>. Not to mention, what you are proposing is that Venuzdonoa destroys logic and is the fastest, which would be hax.
Venuzdonoa, the
Abolisher of Reason, reduces all logic to null. There is no point in thinking of
what, how, or why.”
Even just as Cadenalios traces back through time to cut an opponent, Venuzdonoa too has feats of cutting through time. Once again we are at the beginning of where we started. You would have to disprove this fact about Venuzdonoa before you can make a call about It being an assumption.
Immeasurable speed hax is still Immeasurable speed. Indicate it as immeasurable passives, "Unknown up to Immeasurable with logic manipulation", idc. You're griping about one thing that'll change nothing at the end of the day.
however, that doesn't matter because it will still be immeasurable combat speed for <Cadenalios>.
Attack speed, not combat speed

For answer to this thread, Venuzdonoa no matter the speed will always be superior to anything shown, if you are faster then that will create a logical contradiction while destroying that reason and make venuzdonoa faster than you, this applies to MEoCD as well, check the last note in Venuz' old profile.
Wouldn't that be better to have on the profile than what is current? Also has Venuzdonoa faced off against <Cadenalios>?

Last edited:
You would have to show where Venuzdonoa affected anybody to remain faster than them.
That makes no sense, if you use law manipulation to make yourself the fastest then you are saying you are faster than anyone else, which includes the opponent you're facing. If the opponent is not affected by your law, then you are not faster than them because the opponent is not included in your set of "faster than". You aren't able to suddenly use causality hax to hit every time against an acausal type 4 being because "I'm affecting my hits, not the opponent."
They don't need to, what you're saying is Venuzdonoa isn't the most powerful weapon because it hasn't fought against every other weapon. There's no assumption being made. Just as it's clear Venuzdonoa is the strongest by feats, said feats also makes it the fastest. If there's any assumption being made, it's in the causality manipulation itself. This is the attack (Evansmana) Venuzdonoa did the feat against
Of course, it is the strongest, however, that doesn't mean it has every property or the same speed as the weapon below it. It is like how a greatsword is the strongest type of weapon, however, daggers will be faster than the greatsword because they're smaller and have less weight. Even then, it is Venuzdonoa manipulating/destroying reason to be faster than anything it faces, so this is not a pure speed feat.
Venuzdonoa vs Evansmana

There is no time travel, causality manipulation, time reversal happening there. There is nothing affecting the opponent that the opponent has to resist, Venuzdonoa just remains faster.
Through destroying the reason that it's not faster:
Even just as Cadenalios traces back through time to cut an opponent, Venuzdonoa too has feats of cutting through time. Once again we are at the beginning of where we started. You would have to disprove this fact about Venuzdonoa before you can make a call about It being an assumption.
The only relatively strong justification it has is that it is faster than <Cadenalios> (I would still like a scan that shows the two having competed), the scan of hitting before swinging is a feat that is easily replicated by the PASSIVE causality manipulation/destruction of reason it has.
Immeasurable speed hax is still Immeasurable speed. Indicate it as immeasurable passives, "Unknown up to Immeasurable with logic manipulation", idc. You're griping about one thing that'll change nothing at the end of the day.
It changes an enormous amount because one is a physical indication of immeasurable speed while the other is a hax, a hax can be resisted but physical speed cannot. Why are you downplaying this huge discrepancy?

Gae Bolg is a better example, where it explicitly states that cause and effect are reversed
Actually, while Gae Bolg does reverse causality, Fragarach attack specifically goes back in time and then reverses causality to always pierce the heart. The logical contradiction that the NP is fired, but the user is dead before they fired causes the world to overwrite the reason for the NP firing so that it does not fire.

That makes no sense, if you use law manipulation to make yourself the fastest then you are saying you are faster than anyone else, which includes the opponent you're facing. If the opponent is not affected by your law, then you are not faster than them because the opponent is not included in your set of "faster than". You aren't able to suddenly use causality hax to hit every time against an acausal type 4 being because "I'm affecting my hits, not the opponent."
Once again, Venuzdonoa is not affecting anyone. The logic of speed or who strikes first is meaningless
Of course, it is the strongest, however, that doesn't mean it has every property or the same speed as the weapon below it. It is like how a greatsword is the strongest type of weapon, however, daggers will be faster than the greatsword because they're smaller and have less weight. Even then, it is Venuzdonoa manipulating/destroying reason to be faster than anything it faces, so this is not a pure speed feat.
You have to have immeasurable speed before you can stand a chance against something with immeasurable speed.

Venuzdonoa's speed isn't affected by it's size so the great sword vs dagger analogy cannot be applied, even in those cases, it depends on the wielder. Also, Venuzdonoa is the strongest because it destroys reason, it now falls on you to prove why it wouldn't be the fastest when it's reason destruction had been shown to affect speed as well.

By your logic, Venuzdonoa isn't the strongest weapon either.
Through destroying the reason that it's not faster:
I'm 100% sure you don't even fully understand what's meant there (don't worry about it, no one reached a specific conclusion either).
The only relatively strong justification it has is that it is faster than <Cadenalios> (I would still like a scan that shows the two having competed), the scan of hitting before swinging is a feat that is easily replicated by the PASSIVE causality manipulation/destruction of reason it has.
It doesn't need to face off against Cadenalios. Just as it hasn't faced Evansmana, Gaudgimon, Befenguzdogma, Gilionojes, Deltoros etc yet it is an established fact that none of these weapons hold a candle to Venuzdonoa.
You'd have to prove that's done through causality manipulation otherwise every profile will lose immeasurable speed over the possibility of it being done through causality.
It changes an enormous amount because one is a physical indication of immeasurable speed while the other is a hax, a hax can be resisted but physical speed cannot. Why are you downplaying this huge discrepancy?
Still changes nothing. Everything Venuzdonoa does is through logic manipulation even it's autonomous operation. There's no reason why that wouldn't apply to it's speed

Once again, Venuzdonoa is not affecting anyone. The logic of speed or who strikes first is meaningless
Man, everyone says something different and contradicts themselves.

You say Venuz has been working passively ever since, but now you say "it doesn't affect anything, it just reverses logic."

Because the two things said contradict each other. One is right, one is wrong. Who should I trust? 👀

Man, everyone says something different and contradicts themselves.

You say Venuz has been working passively ever since, but now you say "it doesn't affect anything, it just reverses logic."

Because the two things said contradict each other. One is right, one is wrong. Who should I trust? 👀
I don't see how that's contradictory. His point is that someone can resist it and my point is Venuzdonoa isn't affecting anybody to make itself faster than them.

No, that's you not understanding what is discussed. It's like saying I have an ability to make myself 3x faster so I blitz. He's arguing the opponent can resist it but my point is there's nothing to resist. It isn't an ability that affects anyone. Just as the sword doesn't give a shit about durability, AP, immortality, invulnerability, it doesn't give a shit about speed either.

You're faster? Okay, Venuzdonoa doesn't give a shit. Infinite to Immeasurable speed? Okay, still doesn't give a shit. Fate is predetermined even if you back to before the beginning of time and reversing causality is useless? Still doesn't give a shit, Venuzdonoa would remain faster and always strike first. That's my point

I don't see how that's contradictory. His point is that someone can resist it and my point is Venuzdonoa isn't affecting anybody to make itself faster than them.

No, that's you not understanding what is discussed. It's like saying I have an ability to make myself 3x faster so I blitz. He's arguing the opponent can resist it but my point is there's nothing to resist. It isn't an ability that affects anyone. Just as the sword doesn't give a shit about durability, AP, immortality, invulnerability, it doesn't give a shit about speed either.

You're faster? Okay, Venuzdonoa doesn't give a shit. Infinite to Immeasurable speed? Okay, still doesn't give a shit. Fate is predetermined even if you back to before the beginning of time and reversing causality is useless? Still doesn't give a shit, Venuzdonoa would remain faster and always strike first. That's my point
I know Venuz can ignore this law and causality, but that's not what I meant.

From the moment Anos summoned Venuz, Venuz works passively, but now you said "Venuz doesn't affect anything, it's just ignores the rule and reverses it when you hit it."

This contrasts with him being "passive". Yes, this ability can work at "immeasurable" speed, but what you say contradicts its passive nature.

Anyway, I can't say any more. My stomach hurts and my teeth ache with excitement about things tomorrow, NO NO NO NO NO NO...

Anyway, I can't say any more. My stomach hurts and my teeth ache with excitement about things tomorrow, NO NO NO NO NO NO...
:BpPat:

This contrasts with him being "passive". Yes, this ability can work at "immeasurable" speed, but what you say contradicts its passive nature.
Kek.. It's just that some people don't understand, so let me sum it up, if something contradicts venuz it creates a logical contradiction by destroying the reason. In the case of speed, even if something is at a level like Immeasurable, venuz will take this as a contradiction, and this doesn't nullify the speed, but makes venuz faster. But this is not all, we know that Venuz can also attack by itself and destroy things by itself, so even if it is a sword, its given speed feats even without a weilder.

Just take a look at Venuz's feats section.

:BpPat:

Kek.. It's just that some people don't understand, so let me sum it up, if something contradicts venuz it creates a logical contradiction by destroying the reason. In the case of speed, even if something is at a level like Immeasurable, venuz will take this as a contradiction, and this doesn't nullify the speed, but makes venuz faster. But this is not all, we know that Venuz can also attack by itself and destroy things by itself, so even if it is a sword, its given speed feats even without a weilder.

Just take a look at Venuz's feats section.
So, if it is at immeasurable speed, it does not destroy it, Venuz just equalizes its speed. Okay I get that, but my point is that Venus having a passive attack means that it will destroy these rules and laws at passively, without any conflict from the other side. However, what you said seems to require an attack from the other side, but okay.

Btw, wish us luck for the match in Old Trafford at tomorrow, we need it.

So, if it is at immeasurable speed, it does not destroy it, Venuz just equalizes its speed. Okay I get that, but my point is that Venus having a passive attack means that it will destroy these rules and laws at passively, without any conflict from the other side. However, what you said seems to require an attack from the other side, but okay.
Actually it doesn't equalize it, it surpasses it because the only reason that allows Venuz is the destruction of its weilder's enemies. Actually it doesn't need an attack, because as I said previously even in feats like the one in the exam/test that wasn't a battle or an attack or anything venuz had simply destroyed the reason to help Anos and his gang, Anos summoned it and venuz acted by itself, so you can say that Venuz is passive, it can act by itself to defend and destroy and it can also adapt to its weilder's desires.

And if we take into account the property of MEoCD and Venuz, we could clearly say that even if an attack hit you first Venuz will create the logical contradiction and nullify any attack.
This magic eye is capable of destroying order and reason. If there's a contradiction between this magic eye and the reason that must be destroyed, Anos will win unilaterally. Compared to the reason which makes a single event certainly happen, it's far more advantageous for this magic eye which makes this event never happen. Additionally, the contradiction turns into the power of this magic eye. Anos can destroy a power after the power already affected him, by destroying the reason of the power and creating a logical contradiction, therefore unilaterally winning, and subsequently nullifying the power's effect as if he was never even affected to begin with.

Btw, wish us luck for the match in Old Trafford at tomorrow, we need it.
:PatoPato:

Actually it doesn't equalize it, it surpasses it because the only reason that allows Venuz is the destruction of its weilder's enemies. Actually it doesn't need an attack, because as I said previously even in feats like the one in the exam/test that wasn't a battle or an attack or anything venuz had simply destroyed the reason to help Anos and his gang, Anos summoned it and venuz acted by itself, so you can say that Venuz is passive, it can act by itself to defend and destroy and it can also adapt to its weilder's desires.

And if we take into account the property of MEoCD and Venuz, we could clearly say that even if an attack hit you first Venuz will create the logical contradiction and nullify any attack.
Yes, yes, I understand, blade disregards the rules and laws and always superior (well, you get it what i mean, it's something like that.). Additionally, any attack that adheres to causality and rules, even if they themselves hit first, it will be destroyed or reversed by Venuz, Thank you

AND YES, YOU STILL DID NOT WISH LUCK FOR US.

Last edited:
From the moment Anos summoned Venuz, Venuz works passively, but now you said "Venuz doesn't affect anything, it's just ignores the rule and reverses it when you hit it."
No, my point is that Venuz doesn't need to apply any hax to the opponent to remain faster than them not it doesn't affect anything. There's a difference.

Good luck

Back