• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question About Manga Goku

I know the OP talks about the manga, but what about the anime? Goku absorbs god form at base? I watched it a few years ago so I don't remember well, but I think this absorption to the base form was temporary

Honestly I would find it very inconsistent for the story and the fights if he has the god form power at the base, this is both anime and manga
It was permanent
Uses ssg > ssg runs out > base form adapts to it

He has universal feats in base and ss1 i see no reason to say he isn't 3A, in the anime ofc

Anyway this thread was answered so i guess its done?
not really no one has really given me a good answer

people tend to assimilate the two manga as one, but if I'm going to put a battle between the two, I still think the anime Goku still wins because of the tremendous difference in speed and AP

As they usually put the manga as a continuation of the anime, they put that it has everything from the anime (including universal feat in the base) and just add

How i view it :
The original manga > the super manga
The kai anime > the super anime
The toei anime > gt

i wasn't saying about quality though, if i'm going to use quality and ignore powerscalling i go between the z or classic

The answer is that he didn't perform a universal feat in base in the manga, like what other explanation did you expect
goku in the anime didn’t perform a universal feat in base besides getting stronger then his ssjg state inside his base basically I’m saying that the scan implies he absorbed ssjg into his base because it’s shown he using that power in his base but 🤷‍♀️

goku in the anime didn’t perform a universal feat in base

I’m saying that the scan implies he absorbed ssjg into his base because it’s shown he using that power in his base but 🤷‍♀️
The scan in question is disconnected from the mainline continuity. The Resurrection 'F' manga is promotional material for the film, and in the continuity of the film, Goku is only shown to be capable of drawing out the power of Super Saiyan God as a power-up, rather than continuously having access to that level of strength and those abilities.

Reactions: Sus

The scan in question is disconnected from the mainline continuity. The Resurrection 'F' manga is promotional material for the film, and in the continuity of the film, Goku is only shown to be capable of drawing out the power of Super Saiyan God as a power-up, rather than continuously having access to that level of strength and those abilities.

So the scan only applies to the flim? Then what was shown for the manga then also are you saying Goku normally can’t use the previous power of ssjg into base or he can use the power of ssjg into base sometimes (Saiyan beyond god)

goku in the anime didn’t perform a universal feat in base besides getting stronger then his ssjg state inside his base
That's literally outright false
basically I’m saying that the scan implies he absorbed ssjg into his base because it’s shown he using that power in his base but 🤷‍♀️
Your only evidence is an out of context panel from a disconnected manga

That's literally outright false

Your only evidence is an out of context panel from a disconnected manga
for the first one I thought he didnt But I forgot about the baseku feat

For the second one its not out of context and if it was even related to the manga it’d be canon but the way Null explained it I think he said that he can’t use that can only be used sometimes in base

Back