• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question About Manga Goku

latest

This is the scan if anyones wondering

Idk but i personally think 4B is more consistent than 3A
Well things happening on a universal and galaxy level scale are mentioned a lot in the manga as well i think 3-C/3-A is more consistent but Im just wondering why ssjg absorbed goku isn’t accepted since it’s implied and shown

Well things happening on a universal and galaxy level scale are mentioned a lot in the manga as well i think 3-C/3-A is more consistent but Im just wondering why ssjg absorbed goku isn’t accepted since it’s implied and shown
when did goku use his base and why does it scale to said galactic stuff?

when did goku use his base and why does it scale to said galactic stuff?
Basically in the anime Goku absorbed ssjg into his base and I’m saying if you look at the scan after the events of BoG theres a ssjg reflection of himself behind him implying he absorbed it into his base and the galactic stuff Im mentioning is Zamasu threatening to destroy a galaxy in the black arc (He fused with a timeline in the anime) and Moro fusing with earth and his self destruction being enough to destroy a galaxy

Not sure whether its actually canon or not, but i doubt everyone on the wiki saw it and just ignored it

Wait for someone more knowledgeable

The Resurrection 'F' manga is promotional material and exists in a vacuum.
Apparently, the movie is considered canon to the Super manga.

manga skips rof but shows flashbacks of it like how it skipped Broly movie but still showed flashbacks of it
DBS manga showing flashbacks of RoF is pretty irrelevant. It doesn't really prove this is canon to the manga.

Last edited:
I know the OP talks about the manga, but what about the anime? Goku absorbs god form at base? I watched it a few years ago so I don't remember well, but I think this absorption to the base form was temporary

Honestly I would find it very inconsistent for the story and the fights if he has the god form power at the base, this is both anime and manga

Anime goku nullified an energy ball that was going to destroy the universe in base

In manga, he doesn't perform such a feat
And even if we take the panel into consideration, pretty sure the context was that goku can use god ki in base, not necessarily as powerful as the form itself
Even then it goes against statements like SSG > any non-ssg saiyan

Anime goku nullified an energy ball that was going to destroy the universe in base
From what I remember, he absorbed the SSG's power temporarily to fight Bills, at the end of the fight the SSG's power runs out, so I don't really find it convincing that he's universal in base form
In manga, he doesn't perform such a feat
And even if we take the panel into consideration, pretty sure the context was that goku can use god ki in base, not necessarily as powerful as the form itself
Even then it goes against statements like SSG > any non-ssg saiyan
I agree

Also, in the anime, goku didn't really "use the power of ssg in base", beerus stated that his body adapted to the level of power quickly so that after ssg vanished he could still keep up

Its basically the classic saiyan accelerated development but this time is exponentially more powerful due to the sudden bump of ssg

Also, in the anime, goku didn't really "use the power of ssg in base", beerus stated that his body adapted to the level of power quickly so that after ssg vanished he could still keep up

Its basically the classic saiyan accelerated development but this time is exponentially more powerful due to the sudden bump of ssg
yes that's what i meant so it seems my memory wasn't wrong thanks for the reply

From what I remember, he absorbed the SSG's power temporarily to fight Bills, at the end of the fight the SSG's power runs out, so I don't really find it convincing that he's universal in base form
Uses ssg > ssg runs out > base form adapts to it

He has universal feats in base and ss1 i see no reason to say he isn't 3A, in the anime ofc

Anyway this thread was answered so i guess its done?

Back