• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about Kars

TyranoDoom30

He/Him
From the profile:
At least Massively Hypersonic with Massively FTL+ Reactions and Combat Speed (This is the same Kars from the J-Universe, reacted to Killer Queen)
So why is he Massively Hypersonic? When Canon Kars is rated as full out Massively FTL due to scaling to DIO's feats? Shouldn't he be updated?

Movement speed. That's his movement, long distance, how fast he can sprint.
Combat/Reactions is MFTL+.

Good question canon kars is rated straight up mftl+ either the canon needs his speed section reworded or jj one needs his speed rating changed

Good question canon kars is rated straight up mftl+ either the canon needs his speed section reworded or jj one needs his speed rating changed
No? JJ Kars scales off a MFTL+ feat, canon one obviously doesn't. Which is why it says "reacted to Killer Queen", as Novel KQ has the feat in question.

It's fine, if not a bit messy, but that's because the speed feat comes from KQ, which is listed on his profile, just in KQ's section.

Only huge glaring issue I see with Kars profile atm is just how it's structured a bit messy (though we should eventually get around to giving citations to it all along with all other profiles).

Hmm, though looking at it, the calc is quite old.
I can probably do it with more precision. (Plus there's a MHS movement feat for Kars too in the novel I can tack onto the blog).

Yeah ok, I'll probably do that next after Im done doing Kirby shit for some people, it's not a difficult calc, plus I can add the chapter and page numbers for citations as well.

No? JJ Kars scales off a MFTL+ feat, canon one obviously doesn't. Which is why it says "reacted to Killer Queen", as Novel KQ has the feat in question.

It's fine, if not a bit messy, but that's because the speed feat comes from KQ, which is listed on his profile, just in KQ's section.

Only huge glaring issue I see with Kars profile atm is just how it's structured a bit messy (though we should eventually get around to givingkar's citations to it all along with all other profiles).
Canon kar's speed is rated as mftl

Canon kar's speed is rated as mftl
That's for combat and his reactions, his movement speed isn't that. Forget what it was exactly but iirc it was High Hypersonic+ movement, Ill check the history.

Oh well, I'll contact a mod to fix it.
(I know why it's like that, it was copy pasted from the sandbox over his old speed, thus deleting the distinction from movement=/=combat speed. It also removed his flightspeed which was 240kmph as whoever did overwrote the whole speed tab, not just combat speed).

Edit: Took a look at that random Novel Kars movement feat I mentioned, I actually got way higher than I expected, mach 13k and even a 7-C+ feat to go along with it, will put in a blog eventually.

Last edited:
Back