• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about hierarchy of universes

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, this question is about one very specific verse.

It has infinite universes the higher one viewing the lower one as an atom or infinitesimal in comparison and this hierarchy is infinite.
All of this is contained within a single layer of existence, the second layer contains infinite universes/stories stacked one upon the other in an infinite regress.
And there are infinite such layes even above that.

My question is, can the third layer be already tier 0?

It has infinite universes the higher one viewing the lower one as an atom or infinitesimal in comparison and this hierarchy is infinite.
It's H1-B.

Note : In your comment I assumed that the infinite universes that transcend each other are the infinite hierarchy itself, if what you mean here is that the infinite universes that transcend each other (H1-B) is a single hierarchy, and there is an infinite hierarchy that transcends each other, then it goes up to 1-A+, and yeah, you get Tier 0 (along with the others). And I made the following comments assuming that the infinite hierarchy is H1B

All of this is contained within a single layer of existence, the second layer contains infinite universes/stories stacked one upon the other in an infinite regress.
This looks like 1-A or 1-A+, it could be both, but I would call it 1-A+.
And there are infinite such layes even above that.
If we call the previous layers 1-A, it becomes 1-A+, if we call it 1-A+, it becomes H1-A.
This seems more like 1-A+ and H1-A than Tier 0. But if what you are asking is that there is an another infinite hierarchy beyond them(1-A+ and H1-A), I think they would gain infinite layered H1-A at most.

Last edited:
It's H1-B.

Note : In your comment I assumed that the infinite universes that transcend each other are the infinite hierarchy itself, if what you mean here is that the infinite universes that transcend each other (H1-B) is a single hierarchy, and there is an infinite hierarchy that transcends each other, then it goes up to 1-A+, and yeah, you get Tier 0 (along with the others). And I made the following comments assuming that the infinite hierarchy is H1B

This looks like 1-A or 1-A+, it could be both, but I would call it 1-A+.

If we call the previous layers 1-A, it becomes 1-A+, if we call it 1-A+, it becomes H1-A.

This seems more like 1-A+ and H1-A than Tier 0. But if what you are asking is that there is an another infinite hierarchy beyond them(1-A+ and H1-A), I think they would gain infinite layered H1-A at most.
The higher leyers do have an infinite hierarchy within them yes.

Low 1A

You have infinite D structure (High 1B) and even if you add infinite structure it just still High 1B, if you have infinite^infinite D structure you just in low 1A tiering

Low 1A

You have infinite D structure (High 1B) and even if you add infinite structure it just still High 1B, if you have infinite^infinite D structure you just in low 1A tiering
No lol

One layer already contains all extensions of all universes. For example, there is a realm called microcosm which is stated to be the axis of all positive worlds. Above that is the macrocosm which views this as infinitesimal in comparison. All of this is only within one layer.

Low 1A

A single layer is H1B in this infinite hierarchy , and each layer transcends each other in this infinite hierarchy. It would be 1-A+. Otherwise an infinite hierarchy with every layer H1B would still be H1B. But that's not the case here, at least according to the description.

No lol

One layer already contains all extensions of all universes. For example, there is a realm called microcosm which is stated to be the axis of all positive worlds. Above that is the macrocosm which views this as infinitesimal in comparison. All of this is only within one layer.
I dont see why even a "adding new universe" will make one layer of existence or blablabla it is become 1A

Let say each layer containing a infinite hierarchy or high 1B. And there are infinite layer. It just mean it have infinite+infinite D
A single layer is H1B in this infinite hierarchy , and each layer transcends each other in this infinite hierarchy. It would be 1-A+. Otherwise an infinite hierarchy with every layer H1B would still be H1B. But that's not the case here, at least according to the description.
No, i dont see why that not just adding more layer of existence of high 1B. Even if the layer is completely or fully transcend high 1B structure it just low 1A, and add more layer it just add more low 1A layer. 1A must completely transcended low 1A with every extension layer of existence of that

I dont see why even a "adding new universe" will make one layer of existence or blablabla it is become 1A

Let say each layer containing a infinite hierarchy or high 1B. And there are infinite layer. It just mean it have infinite+infinite D

No, i dont see why that not just adding more layer of existence of high 1B. Even if the layer is completely or fully transcend high 1B structure it just low 1A, and add more layer it just add more low 1A layer. 1A must completely transcended low 1A with every extension layer of existence of that
What are you on about?
It's not adding anything lol
Higher layer is already above the lower hierarchy.

If you really believe what you're saying go and make a CRT about that because that literally downgrades every verse on the wiki.

What are you on about?
It's not adding anything lol
Higher layer is already above the lower hierarchy.

If you really believe what you're saying go and make a CRT about that because that literally downgrades every verse on the wiki.
Bruh i say adding more layer, in this context adding more layer that transcend the layer below

What verse that i downgrade??? I just say exactly like what written in tiering
Low 1A is fully transcends high 1B, and if you add more layer to low 1A or you transcend and transcend, is just mean higher layer of low 1A, go see alovenus' tier

Bruh i say adding more layer, in this context adding more layer that transcend the layer below

What verse that i downgrade??? I just say exactly like what written in tiering
Low 1A is fully transcends high 1B, and if you add more layer to low 1A or you transcend and transcend, is just mean higher layer of low 1A, go see alovenus' tier
No, nowhere in the tiering system is said transcending Low 1-A is higher into that tier. That's 1-A.

And there are quite a few verses on the wiki that work this way. So you should then go and downgrade then too lol.

No, nowhere in the tiering system is said transcending Low 1-A is higher into that tier. That's 1-A.

And there are quite a few verses on the wiki that work this way. So you should then go and downgrade then too lol.
Yeah just ignore that 1A must have aleph 2 dimensions, mean more power set of infinite (aleph 1^infinite). You just transcend 1 or 2 or even infinite times of low 1A is not make you have aleph 2 dimension or layer of existence

Yeah just ignore that 1A must have aleph 2 dimensions, mean more power set of infinite (aleph 1^infinite). You just transcend 1 or 2 or even infinite times of low 1A is not make you have aleph 2 dimension or layer of existence
What? No it dosen't. Math has nothing to do with this.

Like Ultima said:
"So the point is moreso that her kind of transcendence is a new one, which is fundamentally above the kind by which the hierarchy below functions. So, again, new hierarchy, not an extension of the previous one. That's largely what High 1-A is based on; the math is secondary."

What? No it dosen't. Math has nothing to do with this.

Like Ultima said:
"So the point is moreso that her kind of transcendence is a new one, which is fundamentally above the kind by which the hierarchy below functions. So, again, new hierarchy, not an extension of the previous one. That's largely what High 1-A is based on; the math is secondary."
What?? I talking about the tiering, you say transcend or higher than low 1A is just 1A

Ultima is talking about a different kind of transcendence, that will not just add more extension or more layer. Which i dont see this between the "transcended" in hierarchy and in layer of existence
Even if there are, transcend or more correct is fully transcend of high 1B is just low 1A and if you have more layer that transcend it still just low 1A, except the layer 1 to 2 is different kind of "transcending" or yeah fully transcend

What?? I talking about the tiering, you say transcend or higher than low 1A is just 1A

Ultima is talking about a different kind of transcendence, that will not just add more extension or more layer. Which i dont see this between the "transcended" in hierarchy and in layer of existence
Even if there are, transcend or more correct is fully transcend of high 1B is just low 1A and if you have more layer that transcend it still just low 1A, execpt the layer 1 to 2 is different kind of "transcending" or yeah fully transcend
I won't waste my time on this lmaoo

Not only because the cosmology of this verse i am talking about Ultima already agrees the verse reaches High 1-A and possibly 0 but also because your spewing bs.

Even if there are, transcend or more correct is fully transcend of high 1B is just low 1A and if you have more layer that transcend it still just low 1A, except the layer 1 to 2 is different kind of "transcending" or yeah fully transcend
This is... wrong, in an infinite hierarchy starting from H1-B, if each layer transcends each other, it is 1-A+. Ichiban is the best example for this.

I won't waste my time on this lmaoo

Not only because the cosmology of this verse i am talking about Ultima already agrees the verse reaches High 1-A and possibly 0 but also because your spewing bs.
Yeah you cant defense what you saying above and then say "waste time"

So your argument is just "ultima agree with this" or blablblabla even if there are no CRT???
Yeah i see the same argument in this CRT, they say ultima agree but he himself say neutral leaning strongly disagree

And bruh i just answer your question that you give without any context behind, i dont know or even care about the verse or it context, i just care about your question

This is... wrong, in an infinite hierarchy starting from H1-B, if each layer transcends each other, it is 1-A+. Ichiban is the best example for this.
No, it will if your measure is 1A, but if it just high 1B or low 1A it is no

Bruh there are infinite (power set of infinite) gap of layer between low 1A to 1A, just like aleph 1 to aleph 2. And so as high 1B to low 1A, like aleph 0 to aleph 1

Yeah you cant defense what you saying above and then say "waste time"

So your argument is just "ultima agree with this" or blablblabla even if there are no CRT???
Yeah i see the same argument in this CRT, they say ultima agree but he himself say neutral leaning strongly disagree

And bruh i just answer your question that you give without any context behind, i dont know or even care about the verse or it context, i just care about your question
No i just won't argue with someone who thinks transcending low 1-A is still low 1-A lmaoo
Braindead argument.

Also, you're acting like i don't understand the tiering system lmaoo

No i just won't argue with someone who thinks transcending low 1-A is still low 1-A lmaoo
Braindead argument.

Also, you're acting like i don't understand the tiering system lmaoo
Just learn about aleph bruhh

Exactly

"On no i cant defense my argument, is time for call someone ignorant"
Interesting how you took that as an insul towards yourself, even though i was specifically talking about your comment.

There is also nothing to defend, i didn't really make any claims. I just said your interpretation of the tiering system is bs and i won't be arguing over that.

No, it will if your measure is 1A, but if it just high 1B or low 1A it is no

Bruh there are infinite (power set of infinite) gap of layer between low 1A to 1A, just like aleph 1 to aleph 2. And so as high 1B to low 1A, like aleph 0 to aleph 1
Imagine that the difference between Aleph 1 and Aleph 2 repeats infinitely many times. Because Low 1-A is baseline layer of H1-B. And the infinite continuation of this hierarchy means that there will be infinite layers.

So after H1-B, there are higher layers that go on infinitely.

Also, the reason Ultima is notr is because he thinks the statements said for Ichiban are in the "philosophical" sense. If we use that in a literal sense, he agreed with it.

Well, this is H1-B
Does what you call the second layer of existence qualitatively transcend the first layer?
If yes, it starts from L1-A and goes up to 1-A+.
Since only qualitative transcendence is sufficient for the transition from L1-A to 1-A, I mean that there are no hierarchies like 1-A in L1-A.
At layer 3, it starts with H1-A. It would be infinite layer into H1-A.
If you are saying that there are infinite levels like this, it would go infinite infinite infinite infinite infinite... layers at 0.
Low 1A

Well, what you say is not wrong, but you cannot use this logic here
If there is a qualitative transcendence between the 1st layer of existence and the 2nd, it already starts from a hierarchy in L1-A.
And then this would continue to be repeated in higher layers.
So here you are wrong because each universe transcends each other.
If there was even one universe that transcend H1-B, it would be L1-A.
What you say would be true about number only if there were no transcendence.

Last edited:

High 1-B.
Depends on if these layers are superior to one another.
And there are infinite such layes even above that. My question is, can the third layer be already tier 0?
If the layers are superior to one another then yes, it's similar to how B&W had each dimension have its own hierarchy of dimensions.

Well, this is H1-B
It's not H1-B, although at first it looked like it to me. It says that there are an infinite number of transcending universes within a single layer of hierarchy(it's H1-B), and that there are infinitely many such transcending layers, and that there is an infinite ascending hierarchy. So, it's starts from 1-A+ not H1-B

It's not H1-B, although at first it looked like it to me. It says that there are an infinite number of transcending universes within a single layer of hierarchy(it's H1-B), and that there are infinitely many such transcending layers, and that there is an infinite ascending hierarchy. So, it's starts from 1-A+ not H1-B
Within the 1st layer of existence, the only thing that exists is the infinite hierarchy (It has infinite universes the higher one viewing the lower one as an atom or infinitesimal in comparison and this hierarchy is infinite.), after which it passes to the 2nd layer, whic is 1-A+.
So you misunderstood, read the sentence carefully.

Within the 1st layer of existence, the only thing that exists is the infinite hierarchy (It has infinite universes the higher one viewing the lower one as an atom or infinitesimal in comparison and this hierarchy is infinite.), after which it passes to the 2nd layer, whic is 1-A+.
So you misunderstood, read the sentence carefully.
Note : In your comment I assumed that the infinite universes that transcend each other are the infinite hierarchy itself(just h1-b), if what you mean here is that the infinite universes that transcend each other (H1-B) is a single hierarchy, and there is an infinite hierarchy that transcends each other, then it goes up to 1-A+, and yeah, you get Tier 0 (along with the others). And I made the following comments assuming that the infinite hierarchy is H1B

And by these hierarchies above, he means something like the second or third layer of existence.
So the first layer of existence is still H1-B.
2nd layer of existence is 1-A+.
3rd is infinite layer into H1-A.

And by these hierarchies above, he means something like the second or third layer of existence.
So the first layer of existence is still H1-B.
2nd layer of existence is 1-A+.
3rd is infinite layer into H1-A.
That's exactly what I said at first, but then I thought the OP might have mentioned something else.

Third layer is not tier 0 per my understanding. The difference between high 1-A and tier 0 is tier 0 acts as inaccessible to high 1-A. The description seemingly to be high into 1-A+ if not high 1-A.

Anyway... Keep studying integrals and functions for the first 10k Lars, because you'll hardly see 300k. I have a motivational speech ready for you on the day of the exam. 🗿 @Larssx

Imagine that the difference between Aleph 1 and Aleph 2 repeats infinitely many times. Because Low 1-A is baseline layer of H1-B. And the infinite continuation of this hierarchy means that there will be infinite layers.

So after H1-B, there are higher layers that go on infinitely.

Also, the reason Ultima is notr is because he thinks the statements said for Ichiban are in the "philosophical" sense. If we use that in a literal sense, he agreed with it.
Yeah, aleph 1 to 2 is infinite gap. If you add more 1 or 2 layer to low 1A is still low 1A, just like even if you add 1 or 2 or 100 number to aleph 1 it will still aleph 1, not aleph 2

I dont talk about it, the CRT say he agree but in fact he doesnt

Well, what you say is not wrong, but you cannot use this logic here
If there is a qualitative transcendence between the 1st layer of existence and the 2nd, it already starts from a hierarchy in L1-A.
And then this would continue to be repeated in higher layers.
So here you are wrong because each universe transcends each other.
What you say would be true about number only if there were no transcendence.
Bruh thats why i say this
except the layer 1 to 2 is different kind of "transcending" or yeah fully transcend
By default if it just say transcendence, why we assume if that fully transcendence not just add more extension layer of low 1A, there are no further context in what OP say, he just say transcend
And transcend low 1A not fully transcend, it just mean add more layer to low 1A, why whould it even being 1A?

I dont know what you talking about number and transcendence, because in the context is mean number of higher existence or dimensions, that you know that it mean transcendence, so yeah number of transcendence

And this false, i will just quote the standard here
Note that, if the High 1-B structure in question is a hierarchy of levels of existence, then simply being at the top of such a hierarchy does not qualify a character for this tier without more context, and an additional layer added on top of the "infinity-th" level of this hierarchy is likewise not enough. To qualify as an equivalent of the above description, they need to surpass the hierarchy as a whole, and not simply be on another level within it.

Anyway... Keep studying integrals and functions for the first 10k Lars, because you'll hardly see 300k. I have a motivational speech ready for you on the day of the exam. 🗿 @Larssx
Haha we'll see, and I guess I'll deal with the kids here lmao
Bruh thats why i say this

By default if it just say transcendence, why we assume if that fully transcendence not just add more extension layer of low 1A, there are no further context in what OP say, he just say transcend
And transcend low 1A not fully transcend, it just mean add more layer to low 1A, why whould it even being 1A?

I dont know what you talking about number and transcendence, because in the context is mean number of higher existence or dimensions, that you know that it mean transcendence, so yeah number of transcendence
If you look at Gasper's comments, he clearly states the transcendences between infinite hierarchies or at least that's what he means.
And this false, i will just quote the standard here
Did you think that adding a layer is the same as trancend it completely qualitatively?
Because here we are talking about a completely different structure and something that qualitatively exceeds H1-B.
"They need to surpass the hierarchy as a whole, and not simply be on another level within it."
It's even written in the article you send.
I mean, you can't use your ℵ0^ℵ0 logic here.
Because universes are not the same dimensionality.
For example, ℵ0^ℵ0 (uncountable infinite number) L1-C 5D universe will take you to L1-C 6D universe, but in the same way, qualitative transcendence for L1-C 5D universe will take you to 6D.
The OP is entirely orientated towards qualitative transcendence.
Therefore, a universe that transcends (qualitative) H1-B will start you from L1-A.
Infinite universes, all transcending each other in 1-A, will be 1-A+.
In other words, with your logic, it will not be like going from ℵ2 to ℵ3 only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back