• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question About Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a hypothetical question, regarding a what-if scenario. Let's say that Jiren ends up being confirmed to be stronger than Infinite Zamasu, and Goku scales to him and is Low 2-C. If Goku could stack Kaio-ken on top of Ultra Instinct, would that make him 2-C, or?

2-C is being able to destroy multiple universes with thirty space-Time and low 2-C is just destroying a single universe with it's Space-Time

The only way I see Goku getting to 2-C is if he ever surpasses Zeno.

They will, but because they scale from Darkrai who will become 2-C, not just because they are super duper casual Low 2-C

It's difficult to quantify. Although it's pretty big, considering that people who are Low 2-C via existing are only "at least Low 2-C"

From what i understand unless you have shown you can create/destroy multiple space-time continuums it doesn't matter how much above low 2-C you are, you will never be 2-C. From what i heard it has to do with the character having to cross 5-D space in order to affect another universe, doesn't mean you have to be 5-D to do it, just be able to cross 5-D space.

To go from one space-time continuum to the other requires a ridiculous amount of power, as you can't just fly to another universe, well in dragon ball you can but in reality universes are separate things that you can't ge to with ordinary means, so destroying multiple of course requires a ridiculous amount of power.

Well, I know the Gods in To Aru are 2-A, and when their power is sealed and limited to 1/infinitieth of their power, they become Low 2-C. So if the gap between Low 2-C and 2-C isn't infinite, what is it?

@TheJ-ManRequiem No whis being able to fly to other universes just proves that the universes in db share the same space-time continuum, think we have already been over this.

@TheHadou From what i understand the gap between the 2 isn't defined, it's either you can destroy a single space-time continuum, which would make you low 2-C, or you have shown you can destroy multiple space-time continuums, no multipliers will make you go from low 2-C to 2-C, as i already said it's not a matter of a multiplier here, but the ability to cross 5-D space.

Since the question has been answered, I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back