• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about Bulma

Why is Bulma's durability listed as "At least Street level, possibly Wall level"? The explanation doesn't seem that strong to me. The reason she's listed with that durability is "Survived the ordeal on Namek, and quite a few disasters in Dragon Ball". It kind of seems like a little bit of an assumption, and like it doesn't even really justify the rating itself. Can anyone explain why the page is like that?

It does seem like a pretty random and baseless tier, her dura should probably be downgraded to Human level.

Unless someone wants to actually argue that she should scale to Beerus

I could legit make a case for Bulma in Super being MFTL+, but every piece of evidence would be labeled PIS or an outlier.

While I agree her profile in general is bare bones, it's fairly consistent for her to survive falling from great heights as well as large rocks falling on her. It was kind of a running gag in the original Dragon Ball saga and it continued in Frieza saga.

All except the first one can be calculated for sure. For the second and third one, you would need to calculate the explosive yield and then apply inverse square law; for the second one specifically, the explosive yield would be 0.0015 tons of TNT. As for the final one, you would need to calculate the weight of the structure she is stuck under and figure out the kinetic energy based on Great Ape Goku launching it, which may be tricky.

Back