• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about Ability in desolate era

1. Conceptual manipulation Type 2(concept creation)

My master, for example, managed to reach the ‘Daobirth’ level through his Dao of the Claw. He established an alternate universe with the Dao of the Claw as its original prime essence, which then unfolded through the form of countless other Daos,” the black-robed man explained.

Context: autarch bolin reach the "Daobirth" which one birth countless Dao with this feats, Daobirth is CM2 because Daobirth transcended normal Dao in Universe

Note: Dao/Tao refer to "The way" and Tao is the natural order of the universe whose character one's human intuition must discern in order to realize the potential for individual wisdom

2. NEP2 and High godly regeneration for ji Ning

The [Void Everlasting] technique was a completely self-reliant technique. It required him to be able to maintain a ‘void will’. Only then would he have successfully acquired a ‘Truesoul Everlasting’!

What did the phrase ‘void will’ mean? The word ‘will’ referred to his mind, to his consciousness! For ordinary mortals, possessing a soul meant possessing consciousness. Powerful cultivators understood that only possessing a complete truesoul represented having consciousness and the capability for true thought.

He felt nothing but emptiness… as though he was drifting within a world with no time, no space, and no color.

The various ‘Void Everlasting’ techniques he had theorized in the past were not able to allow Ning’s truesoul to resist the call of the prime essences, but they had still strengthened Ning’s consciousness dramatically. Even as his truesoul broke apart, he didn’t immediately lose all consciousness the way an ordinary Daolord might. Instead, his consciousness entered an extremely faint and sluggish state. He couldn’t sense either space or time… all he could sense was completely and utter nothingness, the emptiness of the void

This proof if ji Ning existence clearly Vanished

Once the truesoul was destroyed, the heartlamp would no longer be able to sense it, at which point it would become extinguished. Now, however, it had been reignited. This meant that the truesoul was back to normal again, but… how was this possible

This proof if truesoul is fundamental character

As for the most supreme of major powers? Even if their truesouls were fragmented and shattered, they would still be able to maintain consciousness! A major power’s mind and consciousness would only come to a halt when the final fragments of his truesoul completely collapsed. When Ning’s original body had perished, he had experienced this process of his truesoul breaking apart and his consciousness dimming away. The reason that consciousness vanished was because its most fundamental vessel, the ‘truesoul’, had completely broken apart
This proof If ji Ning able to regeneration Although he is clearly Vanished

“This is what the void truly is…” Suddenly, Ning’s sluggish consciousness was awakened to the truth. In this instant, he truly understood what ‘emptiness’ meant, what the ‘void’ truly meant. Only now was he able to understand how to entrust his consciousness to the void, and his [Void Everlasting] technique immediately transformed on its own accord. At the same time, Ning’s feeble consciousness immediately began to pull at his countless dispersing truesoul fragments. As he continued to follow the principles of the [Void Everlasting] technique, his consciousness suddenly began to grow much more powerful, skyrocketing to unprecedented heights
However battler from umineko getting HGR and NEP2 like this feats, able to maintain gua consciouness Although he Vanished

3.subjective reality

“To make the false real, to make the real false. The goal of Heartforce Cultivators is to make their heartworlds into true worlds, to make that which is illusory into something which is real

4. Immortality type 9 killer, Durability negation

Y-you…” the Lonely King’s eyes bulged out. An invisible power struck at him through karma, instantly wiping out his soul.

At his current level, Ning didn’t need to worry about which of the three was the ‘real’ one; Ning’s sword was connected to karma itself. Even if the ‘true’ Lonely King was hidden away in a completely different realmverse or otherverse, he still would have perished

Ning instantly felt helpless. This was the clumsiest method available, and apparently the only method available! Karmic attacks ignored all defenses, as they used the power of karma to attack someone at the very core of their essence! Alas, Ning was still significantly weaker than Titanos in this respect.(book 43 chapter 20)
5. Omnipresent

The vast Chaosverse was now like his own body, with all of its Daos available for him to command. Everything within the Chaosverse was under his control, including all of space and time.

Ning turned to gaze off into the distance. His gaze pierced through space and time, allowing him to see every single creature who had ever lived within this Chaosverse, including recently-deceased figures like Autarch Titanos and Autarch Mogg and even long-dead figures like Autarch Awakener and Autarch Entropos. He also saw figures from the Three Realms like Lord Tathagata the Buddha, Daoist Three Purities, Shennong, Suiren, Fuxi, and also his beloved Yu Wei

6. Conceptual manipulation Type 2 destruction

The power of pure darkness rippled out from Ning. It held the interlinked Five Elements, the transformations of Yin and Yang, both Light and Dark, and both Space and Time. They were all connected to each other by the binds of Karma… and the karmic links that existed between them were formed by Ning’s pure, destructive intent! All of them were being destroyed by Ning’s will, resulting in a chain reaction that came together to form ‘Oblivion

“I had actually built up enough insight long ago, and even my overall path was correct. The only reason why I hadn’t been able to succeed was because I was missing a truly intense will to cause absolute destruction, a will which linked all other Daos together and then annihilated them! Now, all of my insights have come together to form true destruction – Oblivion

7. Acausality type 4 and likely type 5 for autarch
Autarchs have truly transcended beyond all things. They are absolutely invincible, and neither spacetime nor karma nor anything else have any impact on them at all

All living beings within the cultivator civilizations should feel gratitude towards the Autarchs.” When Ning thought of this, he could immediately but subconsciously sense that all living beings were connected to the Autarchs by karma. They all owed the Autarchs. However, the Autarchs were so overwhelmingly powerful that karma had no power over them any longer.

I'll make separated page for terminology and cosmology in desolate era, and thanks for who one helping my question

I want very much to create desolate era profile, but Its too hard for me

Summary, i only Asked few Broken ability from desolate era

Back