• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about 2-A to 1-C

If a character is 2-A and another character is described as basically infinitely beyond them, and their power described as “Literally beyond your ability to comprehend” by them and the 2-A characters power an “unthinkable small amount of power to her” would that warrant an upgrade to 1-C?

Here’s the context.

Eh, I don't think so. We need statements like the following that is in relation to a space-time continuum:

"She views them as infinitesimal compared to her own existence"

"She exists on a higher level of existence than them, in a realm of higher power"

"She views them as spatially flat, and/or as nothing more than images on the pages of a storybook"

The last one on its own wouldn't be enough, you'd need one of the first two in conjunction as well.

That and for 1-C you'd need to have a particular number of dimensions that fit that category, 7-9D IIRC. This ain't Low 1-C.

But even that... might be revised come the upcoming Tier 1 revisions.

Eh, I don't think so. We need statements like the following that is in relation to a space-time continuum:

"She views them as infinitesimal compared to her own existence"

"She exists on a higher level of existence than them, in a realm of higher power"

"She views them as spatially flat, and/or as nothing more than images on the pages of a storybook"

The last one on its own wouldn't be enough, you'd need one of the first two in conjunction as well.

That and for 1-C you'd need to have a particular number of dimensions that fit that category, 7-9D IIRC. This ain't Low 1-C.

But even that... might be revised come the upcoming Tier 1 revisions.
if there is a 2-A structure and structure x views that 2-A structure as small light for example
would that make structure x low 1-C? i thought a structure would have to be 2 levels of infinity higher??

if there is a 2-A structure and structure x views that 2-A structure as small light for example
would that make structure x low 1-C? i thought a structure would have to be 2 levels of infinity higher??
You'd need a size comparison statement alongside it too, unfortunately.

For example, "she views the >insert 2-A structure's name in the verse< as infinitesimally small like a ray of light compared to her existence" or something similarly blatant.

If a certain realm is stated to transcend a 2-A construct, would it be low 1-C (cause finitely bigger than 2-A isn't a thing)?
"transcends" on its own is too vague, so no, it'd need more context, and it'd still need a size comparison alongside said context.

You'd need a size comparison statement alongside it too, unfortunately.

For example, "she views the >insert 2-A structure's name in the verse< as infinitesimally small like a ray of light compared to her existence" or something similarly blatant.
i see people saying that viewing 2-A as small ray of light, small glow with size comparison etc wouldn't get Low 1-C because its not two levels of infinity higher

i see people saying that viewing 2-A as small ray of light, small glow with size comparison etc wouldn't get Low 1-C because its not two levels of infinity higher
Nope, not good enough, you'd need an explicit statement alongside it, like the ones I mentioned above.

Nope, not good enough, you'd need an explicit statement alongside it, like the ones I mentioned above.
yeah im talking about how the ones you mentioned aren't good enough coz people are saying that it isn't 2 levels of infinity higher

yeah im talking about how the ones you mentioned aren't good enough coz people are saying that it isn't 2 levels of infinity higher
Honestly it just depends on how good Ultima's mood is these days IMHO so meh.

Ok I didn’t know if you could get the scaling via raw power or not.

what if the 2-A character also transcends space time and can corrupt time itself. Beings below this character are stated to transcend space and time and aren’t affected by time as a result.

or is 1-C only the result of cosmology scaling in general?

Ok I didn’t know if you could get the scaling via raw power or not.

what if the 2-A character also transcends space time and can corrupt time itself. Beings below this character are stated to transcend space and time and aren’t affected by time as a result.
Like I said, "transcends" is too vague, needs more context, alongside the direct and blatant size comparison.

Like I said, "transcends" is too vague, needs more context, alongside the direct and blatant size comparison.
From my understanding there isn’t any size comparisons in the cosmology. Just higher layers.

there are however Infinite “Universes” that contain infinite timelines. Essentially each universe is 2-A. Would that make the overall multiverse 1-C in size?

From my understanding there isn’t any size comparisons in the cosmology. Just higher layers.

there are however Infinite “Universes” that contain infinite timelines. Essentially each universe is 2-A. Would that make the overall multiverse 1-C in size?
Nah, it wouldn't even go for Low 1-C, let alone 1-C, which requires blatant dimension number mentions in the "higher existential superiority" method.

Nah, it wouldn't even go for Low 1-C, let alone 1-C, which requires blatant dimension number mentions in the "higher existential superiority" method.
Ok fair, last question. What if a force within the verse grows so powerful it transcends fiction, pulling the devs into the game and threatening the destruction of both worlds?

Ok fair, last question. What if a force within the verse grows so powerful it transcends fiction, pulling the devs into the game and threatening the destruction of both worlds?
Still way too vague without any direct size comparisons and blatant reference to the whole higher existential superiority BS.

Still way too vague without any direct size comparisons and blatant reference to the whole higher existential superiority BS.
Oh that is referenced, they refer to beings on a higher plane as being more prime, and having more power. It refers to them as beings like James Cameron or Lemony Snicket who can create worlds or universes on less prime layers of the omniverse. Edit: and can do whatever they want with them. The superiority is there just not the size statement.

Oh that is referenced, they refer to beings on a higher plane as being more prime, and having more power. It refers to them as beings like James Cameron or Lemony Snicket who can create worlds or universes on less prime layers of the omniverse. Edit: and can do whatever they want with them. The superiority is there just not the size statement.
Without the size statement it all falls apart.

If so there's some stuff about how primeness= realness like how people from "the real world" who view the game as fiction are considered more prime than the lower world and so on

Back