• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Queenslayer vs Byleth REMATCH

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkGrath

Top Tiering Advisor in Liyue
She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Human Resources
Somehow, the universe lined up in just the right way for this match to be possible. They once had a match in 7-A, and both of them got upgraded to Low 6-B just recently. So let's do this again!

End-Game Queenslayer (Approx 2.6 Teratons) versus Sothis Fused Byleth (5.8 Teratons) (Both Low 6-B)

Fight takes place on a stereotypical FE open battlefield (because why not). Speed is equalised. The Queenslayer has a mistle nearby. Both are in-character. Byleth can use Divine Pulse.

once again, I really have to mention that they have strikingly similar outfits

Who will win?

The guy who keeps respawning to stay alive: 7 (Solacis, PuasLuisZX, XSOULOFCINDERX, CBslayeR, Buttersamuri, Milly Rocking Bandit, AogiriKira)

The guy who keeps turning back time to stay alive:

They both grab pints and admire each-others cool weapons and outfits (incon):

The Queenslayer
Male Byleth Sothis Fused

They did get downgraded, but the downgrade was extremely small.

The Late-Game went from Low 6-B to High 6-C+. The End-Game is still Low 6-B via multipliers. It wasn't any major revision; just a calc being redone at a slightly lower level.

The Queenslayer is significantly more haxed than Byleth. While Byleth has the AP advantage, he gets killed as soon as the Queenslayer starts affecting his blood.

Is that a vote for Byleth?

Remember that Byleth can still rewind time after death (albeit limitedly) so simply killing Byleth once wouldn't necessarily = win.

He can only DP so many times, and it's not like Byleth is so skilled that he can avoid getting hit at all. Leak would be devastating to him.

Gotcha. Vote counted.

This was done before and... Now with both characters getting revised changes something about the verdict.

Now Byleth has now AP and speed advantage, including his previous advantages in the last battle he was against, skill, strategy in combat and his trial and error ability in Divine Pulse.

But the Queenslayer massive quantity of abilities and ways to counter most of Byleth's advantages via reducing his opponent stats, having a clear blood touching attack via surprise and his Queen's relic will probably be Byleth's downfall unless Byleth can be considered a non normal human in Code Vein universe, which is debatable due Byleth getting fused by Sothis.

And, I don't think Byleth could eventually pulverize his enemy's heart unless he is in bloodlust due he isn't the guy who tries to annihilate an enemy body, as an example seen in him giving Randolph a mercy kill despite Dimitri wanting him to turture him to dead. Of course, he could try to do that only if he could know about his opponent weakness first, and that outcome isn't very probable unless his could find that his opponent abilities are linked to blood.

Yeah, I see that 8 out 10 times Queenslayer winning on character. Even on bloodlust, I wouldn't bet for Byleth.

Added vote.

B to the U to the M to the P!

again, they're scarily similar, and now we have the coincidence of them both being upgraded to Low 6-B in like, I'm pretty sure the same couple of weeks. They'd totally be besties

Bumparoony!

aight, added the vote, but never call him that again

Just one more vote needed

Whew, that makes grace.

This can be added then. I'll get to it.

EDIT: Match is concluded and added. I'll close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back