• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quantify these 2 feats

ZackMoon1234

VS Battles
Image Helper
Skyfire Avenue - Chapter 623

It was three thousand meters long at least, with a long dark purple body. Great triangular scales covered it from head to tail. It looked like some sort of mutant, winged toad. They witnessed it belch an asteroid which struck a nearby small planet. The crater was visible from hundreds of kilometers away.

Thunderclap appeared in the vacuous depths of space, hidden by a hundred-meter long asteroid.
Its glimmering spear was clutched in its hand, waiting.

Swordfish reacted fastest. It swerved just enough to put it in line with the asteroid. Then, when the two met, the clash turned the asteroid into a cloud of debris

tl;dr - A crater was visible from hundreds of kilometers away

tl;dr - A swerve from a character turned a hundred-meter long asteroid into a cloud of debris

I've never seen a thread with so much bumps...

Why don't you ask it at the mural of a calc group member our something like that?

Wassup mate. I'll help out. These seem like a coupla simple calcs, I'll do them real quick then post the link on your wall.

Sorry mate. I had a bash at the first one, and with the info that I have, it is impossible for me to complete it accurately. At the least, I'd need to know the actual size of the impact crater. No, I can't figure tha tout by knowing the approximate viewing distance. Sorry.

It's okay.

You can skip this request if you want since there are later feats that are better than this.

I tried calculating this feat from a series called "Shura's Wrath" using the "Ep = M*g*h" Formula, but I can't seem to get the M due to me lacking the Width of the feat.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1815794 - Me asking how to find the Width of a Rectangular Prism with just the Height and Length

http://*************/shuras-wrath/chapter-817-sea-of-blood.html - Feat's Chapter in Question / In the middle of the chapter, but also in the Thread

He later has a feat in which he made the entire Earth have an earthquake/tremble while making the oceans rise with massive waves, then destroying the entire Earth, so he at least has a 5-B Planet Level Feat

http://*************/shuras-wrath/chapter-819-world-destroying.html - Feat's Chapter in Question / In the end of the chapter

I don't think they're too important since he already has the 5-B Planet Level Feat so you can also skip them.

Although, I'll message you later on your message wall for these 3 series that I've been planning to add in this wiki (I've already added 2 out of the 3 series but they mostly don't have calcs but a certain member calc some feats for one of the 2 series, so I could try giving you the best feats the series have at least.) if you still accept calc requests.

Hell yeah I'll still accept calc requests. Please do. I'll try the second feat you asked for in this thread, then all of the ones above. If you have anything that is urgent, don't hesitate to message me. I should get to most things within an hour or two, sleep withstanding.

Back