• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Qualitatively Superior Question

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THE 5TH DIMENSION BEING SUPERIOR TO THE 4TH DIMENSION AND SO ON IS NOT AN EXAMPLE OF QUALITATIVELY SUPERIOR?

We always go with the lowball when it comes to everything and the lowball of having no evidence of dimensional superiority is that there is no dimensional superiority.
do you remember that neptunia scan i sent? i thought it would be qualitatively superior because of the 6th dimension being above the 5th dimension etc until it finally transcended the concept of numerical dimensions

Because every verse has their own meaning of what the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and so on dimensions mean. That's because how dimensions exist and operate is up to the Author or Writer.

We always go with the lowball when it comes to everything and the lowball of having no evidence of dimensional superiority is that there is no dimensional superiority.
It is the most logical assumption that the 3rd dimension > the 2nd dimension and vice versa tho

It is the most logical assumption that the 3rd dimension > the 2nd dimension and vice versa tho
The most logical assumption is that the 3rd dimension has an extra spatial dimension than the 2nd. Not that the difference between the 3rd and 2nd is Uncountably Infinite in regards to the size. Hell, we don't even know if our real-life dimensions have an Uncountably Infinite difference between them so assuming anything is pointless.

Back