• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Q (star trek) vs All of star-wars verse

He would have to face all of the Bedlam Spirits so I would say Starwars,however I'm uninformed with Q's capabilities and Star Trek in general.

Archon Hero said:
He would have to face all of the Bedlam Spirits so I would say Starwars,however I'm uninformed with Q's capabilities and Star Trek in general.
he is universe+

that is 2-C and is above high 3-A

According to his page, his abilities seem to be quite similar to the Bedlam Spirits in fact his people are referred to as omnipotent entities like the BedLam Spirits( hyperbole clearly, but interesting) I don't think Q can take on all 4 Spirits at once considering each has a similar level of power in comparison to his own.

Q or stalemate. Bedlam Spirits created 1 universe. Q created 3-4 universes. Suicidal Q cannot kill himself also.

The Bedlam Spirits were never actually stated to have created a universe. Their origins are left a mystery, and their full capabilities are left ambiguous. I'm honestly leaning towards Q now...

The page for the Bedlam Spirits may have need for alterations.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
so 2 for Q
1 for star wars team
Q should win.

Q cannot kill himself even in the big bang. Even if BS are universal - they haven't enough firepower to kill or even harm Q.

Q can create Q weapons which cannot kill other universe levels (other Qs).

And they did huge damage to subspace with side effects of their civil war. Q leader confirmed it:

COLONEL Q: I'm afraid the time for diplomacy has passed, madam. If we don't end this war quickly, the damage to subspace will be irreversible.

What subspace is:

Subspace is an integral part of the space-time continuum, distinct, yet coexistent with normal space. Subspace and normal space are confluenced together. However, in some regions an interfold layer forms between the two realms. (VOY: "Real Life") Subspace has an infinite number of domains. Geordi La Forge compared it with "...a huge honeycomb with an infinite number of cells". (TNG: "Schisms")

So yes, Q erases BS and all Star Wars universe.

EDIT:

"
Q can create Q weapons which cannot kill other universe levels (other Qs)."

Can* kill other universe levels

Jockey-1337 said:
EDIT:

"Q can create Q weapons which cannot kill other universe levels (other Qs)."

ok wait are Qs multi universals or not?
By highest interpretations of his feats he could be multi-universal.

Jockey-1337 said:
Jockey-1337 said:
EDIT:

"Q can create Q weapons which cannot kill other universe levels (other Qs)."

ok wait are Qs multi universals or not?
By highest interpretations of his feats he could be multi-universal.
ok, thats what i wanted to clearly know

creating separate timelines = multi universal btw

Bump. Can Q be multiversal+ because suicidal Q survived the Big Bang? And the Big Bang is a point where all infinite timelines start.

By Star Trek cosmology: Timelines = alt universes.

I said this because some people disgree with "timelines = universes". For exaple - Anti Monitor can destroy universe by universe, and these universes include all timelines. By DC comsology Timelines =/= alt universes.

Jockey, please invest some time before posting. The "Big Bang" is not a point from which infinite timelines begin. What you're talking about is the theory of multiverse. The Big Bang is simply the starting point of our universe, when everything was condensed into a point smaller than a pin's head.

And yes, I'm aware this is an old thread, I couldn't help myself.

Doesn't Low 2-C stomp High 3-A? Unless the 2-C is only space-time but specifically not infinite in physical or three-dimensional AP?

Also I thought we dont' allow Verse vs Single Character matches. NOt to mentio the lack of distinction between legends and canon verses.

Archon Hero said:
The Bedlam Spirits were never actually stated to have created a universe. Their origins are left a mystery, and their full capabilities are left ambiguous. I'm honestly leaning towards Q now...
The page for the Bedlam Spirits may have need for alterations.
^ I agree with this. Going with Q.

Starkiller215 said:
We generally don't do a character vs a verse match as it is frowned upon.
I asked LordAizenSama about this once. He clarified that it is okay but the results cannot be added to the profiles.

@Soldier Blue To be honest if there is a respect thread for the Bedlam Spirit, then I will look into it.

Edit: My bad I mistaken things about it

Starkiller215 said:
@Soldier Blue To be honest if there is a respect thread for the Bedlam Spirit, then I will look into it. Also Bedlam Spirit is just a another name for Force Ghost.
They are not Force Ghosts. The Bedlam Spirits are specifically four Force beings residing in the Bedlam system. Their true nature and true potential remains unknown. They're probably more like The Ones than anything else.

@Soldier Blue Oh never mind as my thoughts are currently not in the right mindset plus I am getting sleepy. I will need to check if there is a respect thread for them in any case.

Edit: It was mentioned they can manipulate space-time though.... Huh that is unusual as well.

@Soldier Blue Turn out there is a quote from a respect thread after a quote like this: http://boards.theforce.net/threads/bedlam-spirits-where-do-they-fit.50015582/page-2

Plagueis and 11-4D traveled to the Mid Rim world of Bedlam, near the argent pulsar of the same name. A leak point in realspace and a playground for purported transdimensional beings, the luminous cosmic phenomenon struck Plagueis as the perfect setting for the sanatorium to which the last of Venamis's potential apprentices—a Nautolan—had been confined for the past five years.

Yep, I find it indeeed.

Edit: I also decide to look into the discussion threads for Q as well: https://www.trekbbs.com/threads/how-powerful-are-the-q-continuum.229840/page-2

Back