• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Q-Prophet vs. The Brothers Death

Jinsye

She/Her
I want to try this, since both are Countless-D, (even though I know nothing about Star Trek, and only a bit about SCP), I'll assume they are the same.

Countless-D versions used, I can switch to a weaker/stronger SCP God if needed.

This might be a stomp though for either, not sure.

Both Immeasurable.

Who wins?

Q-Prophet: 0

The Brothers Death: 0

4470800-q prophet destroys dukat pah wraiths
Death brothers

Okay, this could potentially be a stomp for the Brothers. Exactly how far into 1-B is Q? By which i mean are there any oher 1-B entities he is stronger than and how much stronger than them is he?

How much stronger?

The Brothers are so much more powerful than the Scarlet King in a weakened state, who in said state is so much more powerful than Low Elder Gods that his presence alone dwarfs their power into insignificance, that they compare the gap between them as like a worm digging in the dirt to the whole of creation.

I didn't exactly watch Star Trek myself, and all I have is 'vastly' stronger than the Traveller.

Shall I switch to Q-Prophet?

He blitzed someone who vastly transcended the Q-Continuum.

Well take the entire race of Qs, of Witch there are a few thousand lowballing it

He stomps all of them with a wave of his hand

They exist in "limitless dimensions" and are super high into 1-B.

The Q-Prophet conceptually transcends all other limitless, "omnipotent" 1-B's in the verse put together (Beings who transcend the multiverse which already has this number of dimensions as well as several other entities relative to this level, who can null other 1-B's powers, duplicate themselves, seal said beings, as well as being able to have weapons that can null their dura) is omniscient, and exists and can see in "all dimensions".

The Gap between the Brothers Death and a weakened Scarlet King is the equivalent of the gap between a worm and the entirety of creation

The gap between the Scarlet King and baseline 1-Bs is so big that baseline 1-B is dwarfed into insignificance to the King

Well, one Q is literally nothing compared to the Continuum. Like, absolutely insignificant in every way. With a single word the Continuum can null a Q's existence entirely; they do not do so with Quinn because it would cause instability in their realm. One Q vastly transcends another race whose highball is also limitless 1-B (They are "almost impressed" by people being chosen by said race to explore the multiverse), the Continuum is dwarfed by the Pah-Wraiths, and the Q-Prophet is on an entirely new level of existence compared to the might of the entire Continuum combined as well as the Pah-Wraiths.

Well, if we're going with the high-end interpretation of the Q vs the high-end of the Brothers Death, both are countlessly dimensioned 1-B. I'm going to go for inconclusive for now because this is all going to come down to a battle of contexts.

Countless from a "26-D" perspective. As in, countlessly higher than just 26 dimensions.

It is roughly 196,884 dimensions or a little more.

@Weekly

Well, there is evidence to support High 1-B, but like with 40K, Azzy decided that we needed more context and that "limitless dimensions" along with the infinite subspace layers would equal at a low-end countless dimensions. Wasn't SCP going to also be raised to High 1-B for something similar?

SCP has a blatant statement of infinite spatial dimensions backed up by an SCP that can theorically ascend through infinite spatial dimensions

We could always just move one step further and use He-Who-Made-Dark.

SCP only contains 196,884 observable spatial and chronal dimensions. The unobservable dimensions are supposed to be infinite, but even a Race whose name is literally "knowledge embodied" can't tell for sure and it is regarded as in-universe speculation.

We're using both of their high-end for this match, Countless vs. Countless.

Well, same with Trek to some degree. A guy named Mannheim observes infinite temporal dimensions, but according to Azzy a little more evidence is needed.

The SCP "countless" statement was made in regards to 26 dimensions.

Basically, the guy was observing the dimensions and stopped counting at 26. He then felt "uncountable more vectors below".

All this tells us is that, at the time of that tale, SCP was vaguely around the "uncountably higher than 26 dimensions" range . We now have not one, but two distinct confirmations of a 196,884-dimensional universe, which fits nicely with "countlessly above 26" while giving us an actual number.

Back