• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
An waifu war match is here folks!!!

Aaaaaarrrrrrrlright,an first Neptunia match after revision,this time an match between the NepNep-Neesan fight an Waifu blade,who would win!!?

-Pneuma is used

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Place located in Digital world

-Range is 50 meters

-Win via anything!!!

0b8
Megadimension neptunia viir cover render by masouoji-dbholbg 2

VS

• Pneuma: 0
  • Big Nep: 0
  • Inconclusive: 7 (Genki,Deus,Bambu,Aboogie,Witch,Speed,Alex)

So, what does Pyra start with?

Unless her enemy looks like a bug Nep won't start with sealing, but her standards for what is a bug are debatable. For instance, she captured Croire as soon as she saw her, and she is simply a 1.20 m tall girl with fairy wings.

Also all her attacks have a chance to paralyze, poison and power null.

Graf Thorsdottir said:
Oops. Thought it was the other Nep o3o
Well the other Nep will get a lot more than what she has right now tbf, there is another part of revisions that will cover that

RKGenki said:
Dunno about reality warping.

Time manip should be covered by acausality
I'm going to assume the reality warping is not combat applicable for now. So lets see.

Both have power null, but Neptune has resistance to it.

Seems like Pyra's best attack is the cell reproduction inversion which destroys opponents from the inside out and it negates durability.

Neptune can use poison, mimic other powers, and can use Game Discs as defense against attacks.

This could go either way, but I'll give it to Neptune.

Game discs's effects are passive Btw

Also her enhanced senses basically let her see the enemy's blind spots

Waiting for some Xenoblade experts

RKGenki said:
Game discs's effects are passive Btw

Also her enhanced senses basically let her see the enemy's blind spots

Waiting for some Xenoblade experts
Passive Game Discs?

Neptune definitely takes it then.

Yes. The defensive effects are always on. The status effect have a chance to be applied with every attack.

Reality Warping is combat applicable; although, and she does lead with it, but not to her full potential. It's likely she does have the power to destroy and recreate the universe, but she typically uses it to rewrite the laws of physics to enhance her speed. Pneuma also has a wide variety of elemental manipulation in which much of it is on an atomic/molecular scale. She can also control the Artifices; Siren is capable of atomic destruction, and Ophion does have void manipulation, but Aion is really the only one that's Tier 2.

She's basically a composite Blade, so she has Nia's Biology manipulation on a molecular scale, and there's also Jin's Absolute Zero Ice manipulation; is how good is Neptune's Ice resistance by the way? I'm not too knowledgeable on Neptune, but I'm not sure if Poison would really be good on Pneuma. Mimicking powers on the other hand looks like it might be helpful. Pneuma's also good quite good precognition.

So she uses it as a speed boost? What would she do after that?

Void manip shouldn't be a problem

Poison works also on machines, data, ghosts and other inanimate objects, so that should work on her.

There are Absolute zero Attacks in HDN, and a high enough resistance lets you completely no sell them. While hers is not as good, it's still comparable.

The power mimicry won't be a factor as it is based on her sealing. She basically can use the powers of those sealed in her NepNote.

I'm not sure if Nep would consider her a bug, but if she does she would open with her sealing. If not she would still use it after a bit if she gets annoyed.

Probably above baseline, but not too much greater. She defeated Artifice Aion, and probably gotten stronger after the Architect died and made her the new Universal protector. But she should still be weaker than Shulk and Dual Wield Monado Zanza. After speed boost, she should use varied tactics with her various attacks. This could go either way, so I suppose inconclusive seems like the best vote IMO.

I see, Nep is also above baseline, but due to the inconsistent scaling between the low 2-Cs in HDN I can't picture exactly how much.

Agree with the inconclusive btw.

Gonna vote Incon FRA, don't see a way for conclusive victory for either one.

RKGenki said:
Time manip should be covered by acausality
This again......?

Acausality has absolutely nothing to do whatsoever with time Stop

It his related to being unaffected by changes to the past and is completely unrelated to Time Stop.

Acausality doesn't cover it

Gargoyle One said:
This again......?

Acausality has absolutely nothing to do whatsoever with time Stop

It his related to being unaffected by changes to the past and is completely unrelated to Time Stop.

Acausality doesn't cover it
I know? From her profile Pyra doesn't seem to have time stop. Her time manip comes from the exact same thing Neptune has acausality for aka universal rewrite. Unless I'm missing something

It's not that its rewriting Physics to slow everything else down or speed herself up, might be both.

Rewriting the laws of physics has nothing to do with effecting your past so Acasuality doesn't cover that, that's an unrelated ability and if Neptune has resistance to that it is not from Acausality

Also, yes, Time Stop and slow is achievable in her Pnuema form and is part of the reason she managed to keep up with Jin despite him being blitzingly faster previously

Also confirmed by DDM here https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1433371?useskin=oasis

If she has indeed shown those powers then why does she only have "Possibly time manipulation and reality warping" in her profile and no mention of time stop whatsoever?

It's less time stop and more speeding herself up/slowing everyone else down, so much that everything else looks frozen to them.

RKGenki said:
"Possibly time manipulation and reality warping" in her profile and no mention of time stop whatsoever?
Time Manipulation is time Stop though.

And it's because we're uncertain on which end of the spectrum the ability falls upon, either it's Reality Warping that speeds herself up, or a Slow to a Stop

Again, unrelated to Acausality

Going from the explanation it didn't sound like time stop was one of the things under her belt

I see

Anyway, from what DDM said it didn't seem a speedblitz worthy speed amp

How will the speed equalisation making Neptune's speed FTL/FTL+ effect the speed up/slow down effect?

Also unrelated, but looking at the scene where the speed up/slow down is explained, I don't think she has flight, she needed Poppi to fly them then and Rex had to use his grapple to stop them from falling.

Pneuma does have flight, an example can be seen here. Base Pyra and Mythra forms don't have True flight, but Pneuma does. Though, now that I've actually gotten that far, I'm unsure about Time stop, but Speed amp and Time Slow she definitely has. She also should inherent The Architect's ability to fly in end game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back