• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Springtrap vs The Joker : The insane serial murderers meet at Fazbear's Fright. Joker wanted to prepare a trap for Batman at a 'fun' spot and happened to stumble upon the place, so he has some resources at his disposal.

Springtrap.
William Afton, The Purple Guy and Springtrap

The joker
The Joker, Batman's archnemesis himself

Dino holy **** you're here!

I actually discussed this too with Dino. Joker has survived massive hits from batman, who can bend steel physically, meaning Joker would have no problem surviving Springtrap.

Joker is certainly far more intelligent than Springtrap (not saying Springtrap is stupid, Joker is just a genius).

Joker is more agile, although full out speed Springtrap might have him matched.

Springtrap is only really used to fighting typical opponents- people like security guards and children for ***** sake. Joker fights much more powerful beings on a more regular basis and often succeeds.

Like I said Dino, I'm handing it to Joker.

ExerciseDancefloors said:
That's what I told Dino via Skype. Acid would still hurt a robot. It still melts.

ExerciseDancefloors said:
Halloween special mate, not to mention I'll contact Rex over Skype about this stuff constantly.

Joker stomp. The Joker ***** around with more threatening people than Springtrap/Purple Guy that are basically canonfodder for fun. That doesn't even COUNT the batman, superman or other major characters in his universe.

Also, what the **** can springtrap do to the joker besides stuffing him into a robot suit? any mindfuckery it can try won't mean shit to the joker, who's had worse and laughs it off like a joke.

Springtrap > Joker in terms of strength

Joker > Springtrap in terms of intellegence

Joker > Springtrap in terms of weaponry

Joker > Springtrap in terms of psychological manipulation

Joker > Springtrap in terms of speed

Joker wins solid 9/10 times.

I think the Joker wins this, he is much more intelligent, has resources to beat him like acid, and he is highly resistant to his hallucinations as he is resistant to psychic attacks. Also, since he consistently takes hits from Batman(who is stronger than Springtrap) he should survive physical attacks from him, although the Joker is weaker.

Yeah Rex already wrote it up lol

Sadly I do not have the power to open their profiles(specifically jokers) to add this. Ask an admin to add this in their profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back