• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pure Evil: Cinder Fall vs Garou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, density for cape is the same, Storm Height is changed to 8,000 meters to 11,000 meters instead of the original 13,000

Speaking of storm revisions, I'm pretty sure Raven's Storm would receive a major downgrade due to them.

I thought Kal said it was fine? At least that's what I remember on Ho Oh vs Acno

@Kep Raven's storm was already discussed thoroughly, the number its at now is the post-revision yield

I'm the one who made the calc. I remember these discussions, duh.

However, storms got revised. KE can no longer be used since the feat is cloud formation, and we'll have to downgrade the cloud thickness to 8km too.

Since the Cinder vs Yun-Seong thread where the feat was redone with the new parameters to find the revised yield

Then update the profile by putting the calc in a blog, getting it accepted and linking to it.

Good, in that case you only need to make a blog and update her profile.

EDIT: Also, Dragon?

No offense to Kal, but he did mess up the original storm calc and admitted he wasn't the best with storms

I know who you meant. It's just that, y'know, he kinda isn't a calc group member.

P.S: No offense Dragon.

When has Cinder ever "float and spammed attacks at a range", especially her maximum range?

She seems to go for close combat more often than not, although most of the fights we've seen her in are in close quarters, so eh.

When fighting Pyrrha that's all she did until Pyrrha charged at her. From what we saw of Cinder vs Ozpin we mostly only saw her using projectiles (after he stopped charging at her).

Nico-v11 said:
When fighting Pyrrha that's all she did until Pyrrha charged at her. From what we saw of Cinder vs Ozpin we mostly only saw her using projectiles (after he stopped charging at her).
And how far away was she?

10 meters? 100 meters?

You're assuming Cinder would just snipe someone from kilometers away, which I don't believe she has the accuracy to do at that distance beyond making large storms and AoE attacks, or has ever done in the story.

WeeklyBattles said:
She ranged spammed against Oz, thats what ended up killing him
She was a few meters away from Oz at the very most.

When has she ever used projectiles, not storms or AoE, from kilometers away?

I don't think anyone said that she range spams from kilometers away. Just that she spams from range, I'd assume that means dozen of meters, that's what's on her profile.

Garou only has one range attack and it's less than Cinder's.

Cinder was very quick to switch to range combat when it became clear that Ozpin had her beat in CQC, I think it's going to be the same thing here.

Garou would overwhelm Cinder up close and she'll notice that she can't beat him like that. So she'd start to use ranged attacks, and stay out of Garou's range.

I don't see why Cinder would continue to fight Garou up close.

I'm going to vote for Cinder via higher range, flight, and versatility.

Hm. Fair point, I assume Garou could attack from a greater distance, so oof on my part.

Cinder should take this FRA, then.

Tbh I disagree with the aspect that if one person uses an ability over a long distance means that all her other abilities scale to that kind of range. But even with that in mind Garou loses here in the end. Cinder won't be stupid enough to not use her advantages after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back