• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Punchy Blondes - Leone vs Yang

Status
Not open for further replies.
This fight has been done to death on things like Death Battle fanon wikis and such, so I thought why not here too?

Both High 8-C, speed equalized, both in character, who wins?

Lion Yang: 0

Fire Leone: 0

Inconclusive: 0

690C55F4-041D-4196-B013-113808FD5A0D
10A0DC72-A70E-41B2-ACB2-4DEF041F75C5

I should specify this is vol. 4-5 Yang, I just used a gif from Vol. 2 cuz I don't like vol 4 or 5.

Gargoyle One said:
Leone stomps

She's immensely above a 5 ton feat while Yang is 2 tons
Too add to this, Leone is vastly above Beginning Tatsumi who one shotted a creature that did 5 tons while moving

The real cal howard said:
2.5x gap isn't an AP stomp. Even without hax. Granted, it's...very decisive.
I'm....Going to assume you missed the part I said she's massively above that

But wouldn't Yang's AP go up as the fight went on and more or less even it out? Or am I missing something (cuz I haven't watched RWBY since the start of Vol 4)?

Gojira1234 said:
But wouldn't Yang's AP go up as the fight went on and more or less even it out? Or am I missing something (cuz I haven't watched RWBY since the start of Vol 4)?
She can increase her stats, but as adam kindly showed us, she can still be oneshot.

Gojira1234 said:
Not if the hits are powerful enough to incapacitate her.

How the actual hell did I miss this? Close this. Leone curbstomps people that curbstomp 5 ton fodder who are that strong via casual movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back