• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psylocke vs Sans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edwardtruong2006 said:
>How does killing someone faster than they can do anything not a stomp?
AHEM
You realize that his main killing method takes enough time to actibate that people can actually talk, yes?

MrKingOfNegativity said:
The operative there was "before they can pull off an attack that one-shots".
This (which is most likely what she would use to block a projectile or whatever) does not stop him from TKing her. Only this would save her from something like that, and as far as my recollection goes, she's only done it once, when she was being attacked from all sides and had to protect someone else as well as herself.
But he has litirally zero chance to pull it out. It'l like putting against mcu base thanos. Yeah, he can one-shot, but sans can litirally lolnope that to the point that it's impossbile.

Wouldn't she be able to just read sanses mind and know what to do? His TK needs him to slam his hand downwards, which he will never get to do.

Again, even if given knowledge and bloodlusted, je still loses and cannot even scratch her still. It's not about CIS, it's about him being unable to litirally do anything.

I would agree with this being fair if his only way to win was not for someone who can read his mind to tank an attack when she can one-shot him at any time without him being able to even move.

Yet again, all that means is that she has a power that she can activate fast enough to outpace his, which doesn't constitute a stomp.

I'm getting bored of talking in circles, so I think I'm done here. I've already voted anyway, and only one person seems to think this is a stomp.

>Links Zen'o erasing someone in a second at most

>Nah it takes him too long

???

But we're derailing, just because someone shoots first doesn't mean it's a stomp.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
>Links Zen'o erasing someone in a second at most

>Nah it takes him too long

???

But we're derailing, just because someone shoots first doesn't mean it's a stomp.
Ih, lefit missed that. Regardless, most of his erasures take tgeir sweet time.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Yet again, all that means is that she has a power that she can activate fast enough to outpace his, which doesn't constitute a stomp.

I'm getting bored of talking in circles, so I think I'm done here. I've already voted anyway, and only one person seems to think this is a stomp.
Once again, it's not that she has a power that can outpace him, it's that she can kill him at any time, with him having no possible way to counter it or to atta k her before it. It's litirally impossible for him to hit her unless she willingly takes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back