• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psylocke vs Sans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrogant Schmuck said:
Just saying, I made this last year. Sorry if it's a stomp.
Not your fault. (Tough, neither changed that much).

But yeah, shame onyou Gar for necroing. Shame...

Eh, it doesn't matter.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Even without the range, she can stop any of his attacks, and kinda just TK if need arise.
Or mind manipulate.

Because sans has nothing on non-travel time attacks.
Yu w0t m8

Funny thing

Psylocke being 9A in Durability means Sams leading TK attack will one shot her,

But a thought is faster then a gesture

Exept his TK doesn't damage unless he pushes it to the extreme.

And tought based victory is still something he can do anything about.

Which he only does after everything else.

You also realize that he is a ffodder in the 8-C tier, and that he would likely not one-shot regardless, yeah?

Fodder as an 8C is still>>>>>>>>>>>>Baseline 9A

His TK can and will kill her even with the slightest push

Pretty sure mutants aren't baseline.

No. That is not how it works. It's like saying that undyne's green magic kills someone.

It doesn't hurt unless he pushes it as hard as he can, which he doesn't start with.

And again, no way around on tought victory.

Yes they are. They scale from Daredevil who is baseline 9A.

Being pushed by an 8C Telikinetivally kills you unless the 8C is somehow holding back, since it's SBA that's a no for Sams, meaning he uses TK and the push kills her.

Star Wars in a nutshell

None of those scans are baseline at all... And he was unscratched by most, so he is still above baseling just for that.

No, again, like green soul. It doesn't damage you at all. And the amount of force you get pushed with depends on lifting strenght,

You mean the ones that are not allowed and were already asked to be removed?

Dude

.005 and being unscathed is nowhere near high enough to survive an attack by a .25 ton character, that's an over 50x difference, so no, Sans one shots.

Psylocke's lifting strength is really not good so.

Lolwut? None of the Nihilus matches are thought based, their passives. If you notice Luke Skywalker is unscathed

Of course this is meaningless if AS doesn't shorten the distance, if he doesn't then yeah, stomp

.005 and being unscathed is nowhere near high enough to survive an attack by a .25 ton character, that's an over 50x difference, so no, Sans one shots

Please, Gar, don't make me reapeat this more than 3 times. Sanses blue magic only hurts when he is pushing it, and he doesn't do that.

Psylocke's lifting strength is really not good so

Doesn't matter here. Sans doesn't have the lifting strenght to push someone hard enough unless he really pushes it, which he doesn't do.

Lolwut? None of the Nihilus matches are thought based, their passives. If you notice Luke Skywalker is unscathed

If the enemies can't do anything before geting defeated, it's a stomp. Using others did it as a reasoning is both a fallacy and childish, and you know this I'm sure.

Here I am doing what they're currently joking about in the AP Stomp thread.

Anyway, what range do I need to set them at to be fair?

Gargoyle One said:
Uhh
Ten probably
Gar.

No offense, but you are obviously biased and want a win for her.

Thought based victories are stomps regardless. Sans doesn't start with something that can kill her. She can oneshot in a dozen ways.

@Ricsi

Ignoring that blue magic applying to someone that much weaker not damaging them being game mechanics, Blue Magic simply doesn't deal danage, but that does not mean someone vastly weaker isn't going to be harmed unless it purposely decreases the damage it does, which is inane

Ignoring the second one since it isn't relevant.

I mean if an example makes valid sense I can use it, if it doesn't, go ahead and prove it isn't.

"Fallacy and Childish"

It's at this point where calling someone childish completely kills any form of credibility. I never insulted you, and I never acted condescending. There's no reason to act like this and you know that, and acting like this won't get your point across.

Gar.

No offense, but you are obviously biased and want a win for her.

Thought based victories are stomps regardless. Sans doesn't start with something that can kill her. She can oneshot in a dozen ways.

<Bias

You need to be very careful using this word, your profile is you even stating that you're a fan of undertale and you're literally on 99% of Sans threads, am I calling you biased? Of course not, because that's pointless and inane.

Ignoring that blue magic applying to someone that much weaker not damaging them being game mechanics, Blue Magic simply doesn't deal danage, but that does not mean someone vastly weaker isn't going to be harmed unless it purposely decreases the damage it does, which is inane

Exept it's TK? which relies on Lifting Strenght. Which I already said. I doubt she is weaker than him, let alone weak enough to offer no resistance.

I mean if an example makes valid sense I can use it, if it doesn't, go ahead and prove it isn't

What part of that exemple makes this not a stomp? The part where sans cannot win?

It's at this point where calling someone childish completely kills any form of credibility. I never insulted you, and I never acted condescending. There's no reason to act like this and you know that, and acting like this won't get your point across.

Calling someone actions something doesn't equate to calling them that. The idea of claiming that someone else did it, and not giving any other reason is something that I only see my little sister do, and even she understands the problems with it.

Sans has absolutly no way to win.

TK absolutely hurts a character, especially someone much weaker.

He has ways to win, I just explained one of the dozens too

And he can literally BEAT her to death, unlike 90% of his other threads where said character is far out of his AP range

Okay guys. Lets calm down.

How is the vote count? I saw many votes for the psygurl.

Gargoyle One said:
<Bias

You need to be very careful using this word, your profile is you even stating that you're a fan of undertale and you're literally on 99% of Sans threads, am I calling you biased? Of course not, because that's pointless and inane.
Sans is my least liked character, for many reasons, but I gave actual reasonings to why this is a stomp. More often then not, I do not argue for him winning, especially when I don't know the enemy.

You obviously wanted this thread to be finished so the victory can be added, enough so to necro it. Regardless, sans cannot do anything about being tought away, his first attack doesn't damage, nor does it have enough force to accidentaly do so, and he won't get a chance to use it anyways

And I have reasons contesting those

Necroing a thread means I'm biased, clearly me Necroing Mercury vs Shunsui means I'm biased despite me hating both characters.

Not a good example

Gargoyle One said:

And he can literally BEAT her to death, unlike 90% of his other threads where said character is far out of his AP range
This along with literally everything I typed

But I'm really not in the mood to be debating a fictional character and be called Childish and Biased so whatever I guess.

Clearly King necroing Hex vs. Deschain means he's biased

Clearly me necroing Kagu vs. Ur-Dragon that one time meand I'm biased

Also pretty sure thought based abilities arent stomps cause he can win by hitting her

Gargoyle One said:
Gargoyle One said:

This along with literally everything I typed
But I'm really not in the mood to be debating a fictional character and be called Childish and Biased so whatever I guess.
Litirally none of those are possible when the enemy kills him on otught.

No. The problem is that sans has no possible way to shoot.

The ample exemple would be me having to think that you are dead vs you having to take out a gun and shoot.

So again. Give one scenario where he can win against on tought death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back