• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
2014-09-08-Overlook Shining-1-
The Battle takes place in the shining hotel.

Only 9-B

There all in different Rooms

Characters

Tell me if I missed anyone.

Who you think will win this battle?

I was thinking of that as well, but he had the horror category on his profile and I was loosing ideas.

Anywaus assuming no more people get added to this we can finally get into discussion:

Now 1 aspect that will be really important is people's stleath and their counters to it since almost everyone here uses it and everyone is comparable in stats, I'll go one by one based on what I know and their pages

The Demogorgon (Stranger Things) (Counters all organic being's stealth due to its blood sensing but can get jumped on by FNAF crew and Blair Witch, maybe Slenderman)

Baldi (Due to him his ability to hear people opening across a school and telling who did it he should be able to know where everyone is outside Blair Witch and those who use teleportation often like Slenderman)

Ao Oni (heat detection will let them detect anyone who's organic and not dead)

Jeffery Keaton (Jeff the Killer Saga) (Once things start to get hurt he'd be able to track hurt people through the scent of blood)

The Creeper (Jeepers Creepers) (Smelling fear is useless but once it finds someone he'll be able to track them down)

Skitzo (Might be able to sniff people out, funnily The Thing is undetactable by animals so he might not be able to smell him)

Siren Head (possibly has echo location)

Pyramid Head, Giant ants (Them!) both have enhanced senses to unknown degress

Jason Voorhees, Doomguy, Insect Worshippers, Freddy Krueger, Michael Myers, Leatherface, FNAF Crew, Pyramid HeadBlair Witch, Candyma, Look-See, Pennywise (1990 Miniseries), Ash Williams, Siren Head, Bendy, Sawrunner (Cry Of Fear), Leon S. Kennedy, The Thing (John Carpenter) and Slenderman all don't seem to have a counter to stealth

Notes: Siren Head's stealth is useless since it relies on him blending in the background

Likely no one can spot the Blair Witch People with teleportation can easily disange and hide from people again besides against someone like The Creeper

People with regen will likely throw Jeff off unless they stay near where they bled

I mean, The Thing could counter stealth by simply... shapeshifting so it doesn't have blood.

Soeaking of which, who all has counters to The Thing's assimilation and Regenerationn? Because it could make itself into a massive threat by just assimilating everyone who doesn't resist than hiding away to let the rest fight it out. That's not out of character.

The Wright Way said:
I mean, The Thing could counter stealth by simply... shapeshifting so it doesn't have blood.
Soeaking of which, who all has counters to The Thing's assimilation and Regenerationn? Because it could make itself into a massive threat by just assimilating everyone who doesn't resist than hiding away to let the rest fight it out. That's not out of character.
Not sure how useful the assimlation will be, he'd not really gain anything besides better stats from this people

But to run down the list: FNAF Crew, Bendy, Slenderman and Look-See can probably evade any attemps of that via teleportation, Skitzo likely would absorb him in return if it tried that, IT could probably hide itself from The Thing, Blair Witch is a ghost, The Demogorgon could easily detect The Thing, Aoi Oni also can detect it

Also I just noticed Doomguy is likely the only one who can kill Blair Witch sooooo

The Thing literally has a win against Skitzo for assimilating him, so.....

Aoi Oni gets stomped by The Thing so that doesn't really help. Also, it's not like the rest can really focus on The Thing when they're busy trying to kill each other.

Actually how are the characters spaced?

Because if they're all in seprate room or all start in the same location gets massively different results

Also tbh Blair Witch has only 2 possible routes for losing, either Doomguy killing her or The Stranger Things creature BFR her via portals and good timing *Don't know if it's viable strat but just throwing it there), so in any scenario where Doomguy dies before killing her she basically gets first place outside one possibility while if they both die before they can put her down well she wins

After her either Skitzo or The Thing have the best shot since Skitzo can regen from the damage everyone else can do and absorb a lot of people, The Thing has your strategy for a W

Slenderman is wild card with his mind, perception and other haxes since he could use other fighters for his biding

Pennywise could probably hide from everyone and use madness manip but his usual strat is to scare people which will likely get him killed or knocked out early on

I will state that Jason actually hardcounters The Thing here. His possession relies on people eating his heart and The Thing basically relies entirely on assimilation. From there, Jason could steal The Thing's strategy (assuming Doomguy or the Blair Witch don't take him out).

So basiclly this fight is about if X can Kill Y before dying, so we can run several scenarios for this

Back