• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leatherface profile overhaul 2: The second coming

Qawsedf234

VS Battles
Administrator
Human Resources
Original Thread.

So two things recently happened: Leatherface got a new movie and I actually decided to watch the originals after like 15 years. While they fell off a cliff after the second one, the fourth movie did mention this.

• While there's some lore and family contradictions, seemingly speaking the 4th movie confirms that the previous three did happen in its canon
  • TCM 2022 only considers the very first movie canon.
So with this I propose the falling changes
  • We combine the TCM 2-4 keys into one thing, and just call it "Original Timeline" or something like that
Now for Leatherface 2022 I gifed the notable feats to give to a RT offsite, but here's what they are:

Strength
Durability
Stealth/Speed
Chainsaw
So I'm seeing the following
  • AP: 9-B (Can snap arms casually), higher with chainsaw (Can easily saw people in half and cut through metal)
  • Lifting Strength: Peak or Superhuman (Can easily throw people multiple feet away)
  • Durability: 9-B (Survived multiple close ranged shotgun blasts and his own chainsaw hitting him)
  • Speed: Alethic Human (Capable of notable bursts of speed) or Peak Human depending on if we count the shunpo feat
  • P&A: Nothing notable compared to his TCM1 P&A section
  • Intelligence: He seems smarter, but that may fall under "Clever Killer"
What does everyone think?

Seems alright. Is there nothing to calc out of these feats to give us a number?

Is there nothing to calc out of these feats to give us a number?
He doesn't do anything in the new movie that's really calcable.

I do know that Thomas Leatherface has some comic feats thst can be calced though.

... Why is that no one continue reading the thread to see that in the end the conclusion seem to be that skull crushing still is 9-B? Still isn't completely finished but after a lot of debate the values seem to still stay in the 9-B range as seeing here and here.

Leatherface never crushes a skull without multiple strikes or without a tool. So I'm not sure if he scales to a 9-B rating I'd the arm break doesn't get him there.

Leatherface never crushes a skull without multiple strikes or without a tool. So I'm not sure if he scales to a 9-B rating I'd the arm break doesn't get him there.
Then ok if he don't end as 9-B, he also don't seem to have other feats at that level so I suppose it's the best that way. I just wanted to point the skull crushing thing because I'm honestly tired with the amount of downgrades in different verses using just the op of that thread without actually read the entire thing to see the conclusion.

So the new keys
Attack Potency: Street level (Rammed through a wall, ripped the back off of a car and punched through a wooden door), higher with weapons (Can easily kill people with hammers and decapitate others with chainsaws) | Street level physically, Wall level with weapons (His chainsaw can slice through a car) | Street level (Easily snapped an arm), higher with weapons (His chainsaw can slice through wood and metal and can rapidly cut people in half)

Speed: Average Human (Most of his kills are usually by surprise or ambush) | Athletic Human (Dodges an attack) | At least Athletic Human (Rapidly gets to the top of a staircase without a person noticing and is able to rapidly disappear from someone hunting him)

Lifting Strength: Athletic Human (Lifted and set down a large pierce of machinery. Can easily lift people with one hand) | Class 5 (Flipped a crashed van) |At least Athletic Human (Can easily lift people off the ground and can throw people dozens of feet away)

Durability: At least Street level (Gets hit multiple times with a large rock until he's forced underwater, and is shown to have survived later on) | At least Street level (Shot with a shotgun and is still able to chase down his victims) | At least Street level (Was shot multiple times at close range by a shotgun and was stabbed by his own chainsaw without dying)

Stamina: Extremely high (Continued to fight after being impaled with a chainsaw) | High (Despite being shot with a shotgun, is still able to hunt down and fight others) |
Keys: Original Movies | 3D Timeline | 2022 Timeline
That look good to everyone?

I honestly don't think you need to be athletic to dodge an attack, even I can do that and did so various times when I was in a really bad physical condition years ago.
Extremely high (Continued to fight after being impaled with a chainsaw) | High (Despite being shot with a shotgun, is still able to hunt down and fight others) |
Use the new terms for stamina, first key use Superhuman, the second one could also be Superhuman or high end of Peak Human, and what would be the stamina of the third key?

I honestly don't think you need to be athletic to dodge an attack, even I can do that and did so various times when I was in a really bad physical condition years ago.
I was working off of existing stuff. But I agree that we can downgrade that to just normal human or something.

Use the new terms for stamina, first key use Superhuman, the second one could also be Superhuman or high end of Peak Human, and what would be the stamina of the third key?
From the durability section the same as the others.

So with some rework
Attack Potency: Street level (Rammed through a wall, ripped the back off of a car and punched through a wooden door), higher with weapons (Can easily kill people with hammers and decapitate others with chainsaws) | Street level physically, Wall level with weapons (His chainsaw can slice through a car) | Street level (Easily snapped an arm), higher with weapons (His chainsaw can slice through wood and metal and can rapidly cut people in half)

Speed: Average Human (While capable of running, most of his kills are usually by surprise or ambush rather than by catching up to his targets) | Average Human (Dodges an attack and rapidly counterattacks) | At least Athletic Human (Rapidly gets to the top of a staircase without a person noticing and is able to rapidly disappear from someone hunting him)

Lifting Strength: Athletic Human (Lifted and set down a large pierce of machinery. Can easily lift people with one hand) | Class 5 (Flipped a crashed van) | At least Athletic Human (Can easily lift people off the ground and can throw people dozens of feet away. Easily shattered a forearm)

Durability: At least Street level (Gets hit multiple times with a large rock until he's forced underwater, and is shown to have survived later on) | At least Street level (Shot with a shotgun and is still able to chase down his victims) | At least Street level (Was shot multiple times at close range by a shotgun and was stabbed by his own chainsaw without dying)

Stamina: Superhuman (Continued to fight after being impaled with a chainsaw) | Peak Human (Despite being shot with a shotgun, is still able to hunt down and fight others) | Superhuman (Despite being shot multiple times and implailed with his own chainsaw, is still capable of running and preforming high energy movements)
Keys: Original Movies | 3D Timeline | 2022 Timeline
That look good to everyone?

Also my suggestion would be giving the original movies and the 2022 timeline Type 2 Immortality. Since they've lived after things like a chainsaw running through their torso and multiple direct center mass hits from a shotgun.

Last edited:
Change the Athletic Human speed of second key to Average Human since as said before dodge an attack don't really need athletic levels.

Aside from that the rest seem fine.

Back