• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PSU : Looping Loopa

Hello everybody, on this occasion I will propose the ability of Boboiboy, that is Acausality type 1, so let's go straight to the point,

What is LoopBot??
First, I will present and introduce the identity of loopbot with very short, so, loopbot is a power sphera bot with ability can looping time

How did Boboiboy get Acausality type 1?
When Boboiboy saw LoopBot being kidnapped and caught by adudu in the bushes, LoopBot said that he wanna be saved by turning back time, then Boboiboy returned to his past while he was sleeping, then he woke up, also still having memory in the future timeline about Information LoopBot which was kidnapped by Adudu

Inference

Boboiboy can have memories in the future, even though LoopBot has comprehensively rewinded time, it can be concluded that he has immunity to paradox effects, this can be categorized as Acausality type 1

Unaffected by Paradox effect, when LoopBot holisticly rewinds its time

Only staff
Agree : @LordGriffin1000, @DarkDragonMedeus
Disagree :

Last edited:
The only thing you have here is that he still has memories from his future self after he went back in time?
That is not enough for acausality type 1

The only thing I have here,

Boboiboy cannot be influenced by standard currents of temporal paradox, as experienced by Adudu, Probe, and others

The only thing I have here,

Boboiboy cannot be influenced by standard currents of temporal paradox, as experienced by Adudu, Probe, and others
Remembering what happened in the future does not cout, what counts is changes to your past not affecting your future

Which part if Boboiboy is affected by the past?

visually shown that he is not affected by changes in the past, this refers to the performance of effectively time travel with changed the flow of time to the past, because "Time" inherently with "Space" which Contain objects inside, one of them is like a memories, that's the principle of special relativity.

Type 1: Time Paradox Immunity: Characters with this type of Acausality are rendered immune to changes in the past and standard temporal paradoxes, but remain just as vulnerable in the present and can be affected by normal Causality Manipulation and similar abilities.

Which part if Boboiboy is affected by the past?

visually shown that he is not affected by changes in the past, this refers to the performance of effectively time travel with changed the flow of time to the past, because "Time" inherently with "Space" which Contain objects inside, one of them is like a memories, that's the principle of special relativity.
I already said my piece, a character going back to the past and having the memories of what happened before that time he went to is normal and we do not grant acausality for it.

Boboiboy doesn't do time loop or time travel, but LoopBot which does it
I never said he does, I only said he went back into the past, or did he not? when loopbot turned back time, and he retained his memories, we do not grant aca type 1 for that.
This is going around in circles, so I wil unfollow this thread now

when loopbot turned back time, and he retained his memories
I don't understand ur mindset, how can that memory be retained, if he was looping time? while like adudu, probe and others can't what Boboiboy did it
having the memories of what happened before that time he went to is normal
So indirectly you are giving an assessment that the adudu, probe & others are not normal

And I've explained about space-time, it's bound to each other, don't you understand what I mean? For example, if the time is changed and played back, the object also changes with the flow of time formally

This usually depends on how the verse treats it. Seeing as the other characters chasing the bot did not know how Boi knew, it's clear Boi is different, otherwise the guy on the ground wouldn't have asked how Boi knew because he also would have kept his memories. Since it's reversing time in a loop and would fall under the "standard temporal paradoxes" portion for Time Paradox Immunity. Boi should have Acasualty Type 1 (Retained his memories when time was reveresd in a time loop by Loopbot while other characters did not).

This usually depends on how the verse treats it. Seeing as the other characters chasing the bot did not know how Boi knew, it's clear Boi is different, otherwise the guy on the ground wouldn't have asked how Boi knew because he also would have kept his memories. Since it's reversing time in a loop and would fall under the "standard temporal paradoxes" portion for Time Paradox Immunity. Boi should have Acasualty Type 1 (Retained his memories when time was reveresd in a time loop by Loopbot while other characters did not).
well, it true what you say, especially this evidence is also strengthened by Boboiboy who said to papazola, that he was aware of repeat which time keep going looping

Last edited:
Back