• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Protege vs madoka for top 5 2-as.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eternity has omnipresent for speed and the cosmic cube has no justifications for speed
Yeah, because living Cosmic Cube beings can often become a similar being to Eternity, and Beyonder at one point was the universe too.

Also Eternity is the UNIVERSE itself. I don't think one would need a justification for something like that. But ig in a next revision we could add one.

Yeah, because living Cosmic Cube beings can often become a similar being to Eternity, and Beyonder at one point was the universe too.

Also Eternity is the UNIVERSE itself. I don't think one would need a justification for something like that. But ig in a next revision we could add one.
None of that is a justification for immeasurable speed

Ngl but this scaling chain is kinda funny,they scale to each other to have immeasurable speed and the first one must not have it from the beginning

Firstly protege is faster than madoka secondly he doesn't need to see the power through direct visual has he just needs to be around when the power his used copies it immediately before it affects him.
Firstly he’s not sure since madoka is omnipresent through both space and time

Secondly mimicry doesn’t seem to give him resistance so he’d still be affected, and how would he even observe law based conceptual erasure before it affects him anyway

Firstly he’s not sure since madoka is omnipresent through both space and time

Secondly mimicry doesn’t seem to give him resistance so he’d still be affected, and how would he even observe law based conceptual erasure before it affects him anyway
Power mimicry does give him resistance besides he was able to copy character like enternity who is omnipresent across an higher plane and living tribunal who is far faster than madoka.

Ngl but this scaling chain is kinda funny,they scale to each other to have immeasurable speed and the first one must not have it from the beginning
Lower character like Thor silver surfer, doctor strange. have immeasurable speed in there peak this characters upscale from it

The proof is that he should be comparable to X character... But without solid evidence

so can you give me one profile with solid reason?
See if you aren't comfortable with rating you can try to change them and I will see. Also the reason for eternity not having immeasurable speed but omnipresent is because he exist every where in the marvel multiverse but when he use is m body he can transcend both space and time while moving. That's why anyone who upscales as immeasurable speed.

Power mimicry does give him resistance besides he was able to copy character like enternity who is omnipresent across an higher plane and living tribunal who is far faster than madoka.
Isn’t said it gives him resistance on the profile

Sure he can copy omnipresent but can he do it when one is trying to kill him, and tribunal is not faster he and madoka are both omnipresent
Lower character like Thor silver surfer, doctor strange. have immeasurable speed in there peak this characters upscale from it
None of them have immeasurable speed

Show me the scan of he can transcend space time moving via his own speed

Isn’t said it gives him resistance on the profile

Sure he can copy omnipresent but can he do it when one is trying to kill him, and tribunal is not faster he and madoka are both omnipresent

None of them have immeasurable speed
Tribunal has immeasurable speed and omnipresent on a low 1-a scale. He can copy resistance has he copies is opponent physiology.

Yeah, Chaos King currently doesn't have Non-existent Physiology Type 2, and if I remember correctly their was nothing in his comics that suggested he did have it, so we can't presume they do just because they are an avatar of Oblivion.
heavily disagree with this, oblivion is the embodiement of non existence and iirc in marvel the abstract avatars embody the same stuff as their real selves so he should have nep2 if oblivion is his real self
tribunal is not faster he and madoka are both omnipresent
also omnipresence isnt speed

Also, I checked protégé profile and his only weakness is he has to first observe the power he wants to copy so his power mimicry isn't passive lol

Tribunal has immeasurable speed and omnipresent on a low 1-a scale. He can copy resistance has he copies is opponent physiology.
And how much will that help against being immediately nuked by a hostile concept with law based conceptual erasure along with passive powernull and fate manip
He literally copies everything about his opponent both physiology and resistance that's why none of the abilities he copied works against him
Nothing said about him getting resistance on the profile

Please,don't throw any random character with immeasurable speed without solid evidence and then "mAke a cRt to dOwnGraDe iT" it's not an argument for anything,of course I will make a CRT to downgrade it just like what I have done with acausal type 5 but I'm not the embodiment of time,I don't much have free time to downgrade many things like that so if no one here have a solid evidence then I guess this thread should be closed until the next revision (of marvel supporters) for his peed will be made

And I will not continue this pointless thread anymore since Protege's profile is heavily outdated

And how much will that help against being immediately nuked by a hostile concept with law based conceptual erasure along with passive powernull and fate manip

Nothing said about him getting resistance on the profile
Protege faster than she can't attack him.
I would show you the scan when he copies an ability the ability can no longer affect him anymore

Also, I checked protégé profile and his only weakness is he has to first observe the power he wants to copy so his power mimicry isn't passive lol
Lol yeah the moment he observed or withness or the power is used he gets the ability and the ability doesn't affect him.

Protege faster than she can't attack him.
I would show you the scan when he copies an ability the ability can no longer affect him anymore
What evidence is he faster than her given she can attack across all of time

If you have a scan, make a crt and get it accepted on the profile
Lol yeah the moment he observed or withness or the power is used he gets the ability and the ability doesn't affect him.
How is he going to observe something that instantly kills him

If you have a scan, make a crt and get it accepted on the profile

How is he going to observe something that instantly kills him
How many times do I got to say this. Forget about immeasurable. speed enternity is also omnipresent across time and space on an higher lvl yet protege scales to that, also the living tribunal is a low 1-a being with immeasurable speed which is far higher than madoka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back