• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Protege vs madoka for top 5 2-as.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Chaos King currently doesn't have Non-existent Physiology Type 2, and if I remember correctly their was nothing in his comics that suggested he did have it, so we can't presume they do just because they are an avatar of Oblivion.

Meanwhile, we don't see Protege interact with any Oblivion avatar so we can't presume they can copy the ability of one with Non-existent Physiology Type 2 just because they were uncontested by everything else, and not only is this also true for true form Oblivion as well, but Oblivion is above Protege's presumed max so we definitely can't just assume he can copy them.

Yeah, Chaos King currently doesn't have Non-existent Physiology Type 2, and if I remember correctly their was nothing in his comics that suggested he did have it, so we can't presume they do just because they are an avatar of Oblivion.

Meanwhile, we don't see Protege interact with any Oblivion avatar so we can't presume they can copy the ability of one with Non-existent Physiology Type 2 just because they were uncontested by everything else, and not only is this also true for true form Oblivion as well, but Oblivion is above Protege's presumed max so we definitely can't just assume he can copy them.
Well protege copied enternity and other abstract powers who can interact with the land of couldn't and shouldn't and also the far shore which is a non existent plane.

Well protege copied enternity and other abstract powers who can interact with the land of couldn't and shouldn't and also the far shore which is a non existent plane.
far shore is a new concept, so we can't just back scale like that.

But eternity didn't gain a new special powers to make interact with plane.
far shore is a concept introduced in the eight multiverse, which has been stated many times to be extremely different than before, much bigger and superior in everyway.

I will be honest, been a long time since I read anything with protege in it, so can't be too sure.

just this statement?

Don't see why Oblivion wouldn't have it either because he isn't part of the regular system of MU? (as I said earlier, I don't really get this power or transduality)
yes only this statement,if Oblivion has exactly same statement then you can make a CRT for it

Protege passively copies and resist.
Profile says he needs to see the powers being used, which will be hard when he’s immediately destroyed by madoka
just this statement?

Don't see why Oblivion wouldn't have it either because he isn't part of the regular system of MU? (as I said earlier, I don't really get this power or transduality)
It’s the statement and this scan

Profile says he needs to see the powers being used, which will be hard when he’s immediately destroyed by madoka

It’s the statement and this scan
Firstly protege is faster than madoka secondly he doesn't need to see the power through direct visual has he just needs to be around when the power his used copies it immediately before it affects him.

Firstly protege is faster than madoka secondly he doesn't need to see the power through direct visual has he just needs to be around when the power his used copies it immediately before it affects him.
where does this part come from? And I highly doubt his immeasurable speed being legit given that the reason is unknown lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back