• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What's to stop Ritsuka from summoning Maou Nobu who absolutely wrecks Prota-kun's shit by nature of his being mysterious and of mysterious origin? Or summoning {insert sevant wih Low 1-C hax/attacks}?

What's to stop Ritsuka from summoning Maou Nobu who absolutely wrecks Prota-kun's shit by nature of his being mysterious and of mysterious origin? Or summoning {insert sevant wih Low 1-C hax/attacks}?
Passive Plot manip, but is have to be noted that his Kuso disease makes something interesting happen every day, so it's possible that Ritsuka indeed can summon something dangerous to Prota-kun, other win con for Gudao/Gudako is his/her social influencing.

Pretty sure Ritsuka resists everything except the Plot manip, but Prota's weaknesses says Prota is prone to PIS anyways? So uh ... Maou Nobu shows up and claps. Or Gil. Or Shiki. Or Shiki. Ritsuka could also Stun with Gandr and then talk.

What does Prota even open with? What does he have that can put Ritsuka down?

What does Prota even open with? What does he have that can put Ritsuka down?
Aside from plot manip he also have time manip and resurrection when restarting the game, dreaming about the actions taken in other save files.

This was made originally to see if Ritsuka could take his position as 5th strongest 9-C.

I mean, he summons Shiki or Maou Nobu and it's gg. They destroy his very existence preventing the restart. Or he can summon Musashi who just starts Fate Haxing all the other timelines. The only way I see Prota-Kun winning this, is potentially physically I guess? What's the AP difference between their 9-Cs?

I mean, he summons Shiki or Maou Nobu and it's gg. They destroy his very existence preventing the restart. Or he can summon Musashi who just starts Fate Haxing all the other timelines. The only way I see Prota-Kun winning this, is potentially physically I guess? What's the AP difference between their 9-Cs?
The only problem with the summons is that the plot manip could block that, though I don't think he can block summons in general. The 9-C of Prota-kun seem to come from break a toilet because of diarrhea... yeah, it's really bizarre.

What are some examples of what Prota-Kun's Plot Manip does?
The plot can create literall walls to stop peeps from breaking it, plot can warp reality plain, erasing things from existence, mkae that other protas lose their plot armor, face and identifying characteristics, stopping time and rewinding it, manifests itself as an energyblast that knocks milk on Protag for fanservice's sake. This seem to be the things his plot can do, though he can't do it at will and certain things can't work with characters important to the plot, like the EE.

With all said, because of the immense prescence of plot should be probably that a plot related servant like Andersen or Scheherazade will be summoned, something that can align with the Kuso disease because a battle of plot would make the things more interesting, in which case their plot manip should overcome the plot of the narrator because they can even affect tier 1 entities.

The existence erasure doesn't work on people important to the plot, so it doesn't work on Ritsuka. Ritsuka summons almost any servant and they one shot and/or hax him to death. Shakespeare breaks his psyche, Anderson amps protag, Shiki MEODP, King Hassan deaths, Musashi just does Zero stuffs, Gil Enuma Elishes, Cu Gae Bolgs, Maou Nobu erases his existence due to his mysterious nature there are so many options and possibilities to just one shot Prota Kun and keep him down. So if Ritsuka gets off a summon, there is nothing Prota Kun can do. Servants resist everything Prota Kun can do, except Plot Manip, and they have so many ways to circumvent that or just one shot and keep him down. Meanwhile, if Ritsuka doesn't get off his summons, neither have calcs, so baseline 9-C for both, Prota Kun outskills, but Ritsuka has Gandr which one shots but doesn't prevent ressurection. So Ritsuka would eventually go for the talk option and Social Influence Prota Kun, and because Ritsuka resists Transmutation, he doesn't get Body Pillowed. So yeah, I'd say Ritsuka. Prota-Kun needs to put Ritsuka down before he gets off summon, magic, or talk. But summoning and talk are Ritsuka's first move.

What does Prota-Kun start with then?

The erasure is specific to anybody important to the plot of protag-kun, with them coming in and out of existence as the plot needs them.

As for mind manip, I mean the profile gives a rather poor feat for resisting mind manipulation.

I'm pretty sure the plot would simply force her to act as a caricature or her/his personality. Gender doesn't matter, the potential for a romantic subplot to be forced is there equally too.

Whether the results of the plot would make Protag win or not... I dunno. There are endings where he gets decapitated by a yandere because that's the obvious yandere plot, and endings where he loses relevance when he gets a magical girl gf because its a trop for the guys to not matter there.

The erasure is specific to anybody important to the plot of protag-kun, with them coming in and out of existence as the plot needs them.
So in this situation the EE would work or no?
As for mind manip, I mean the profile gives a rather poor feat for resisting mind manipulation.
Gudao/Gudako have some others feats of resist mind manip and resist charm (I actually think in trying to add them in one of the future crts) so he should still resist the smile of Prota-kun.
I'm pretty sure the plot would simply force her to act as a caricature or her/his personality. Gender doesn't matter, the potential for a romantic subplot to be forced is there equally too.
Ah, if make Gudao/Gudako become a caricature of her/his personality then they would become their riyo manga counterpart (this)?
Whether the results of the plot would make Protag win or not... I dunno. There are endings where he gets decapitated by a yandere because that's the obvious yandere plot, and endings where he loses relevance when he gets a magical girl gf because its a trop for the guys to not matter there.
If he fall in love with the other part, in this case Gudao/Gudako, we would count it as a victory for the other part or inco?

I mean, I'm not sure. It depends on whatever would be the most tropey outcome.

And yes, I could see her becoming like that, though I doubt the two would really fight. I think it would be inconclusive since Protag-kun can't exactly beat her, but between plot armor and resurrection through time travel, he shouldn't die either,

The fact that they can become their riyo counterpart is terrifying and amaizing lol.

So I can count yout vote as inco right? Just to confirm.

Wouldn't erasure be non combat applicable then? As in Prota Kun is specifically fighting someone, then they're clearly important to his plot?

Ritsuka's mind manip resistance is from Caster of Limbo who also has feats of Mind manipulation on servants. Also that specific instance affected an entire city.

Yeah, the caricature of Ritsuka is Gudako from the Riyo manga and well ... they're at least 6-C, though they also might scale to Low 1-C to 1-C characters. They would also have the same resistance as main Ritsuka, but to a massively higher degree.

I uh ... don't really know what to say about that last one.

The plot chooses what he does, not the other way around. Like him trying to go to school early, but the plot says that he needs to get to school late as the new mysterious student, so it creates a literal wall that makes him arrive late even if he climbs over it.

And for the last one, they'd be a caricature in personality, not in powers. The plot wouldn't literally pluck that version of them, it would simply make her that kind of person. Though I imagine there's a higher chance s/he'd become blander, since I heard them described as rather simplistic as far as an MC goes.

The plot chooses what he does, not the other way around. Like him trying to go to school early, but the plot says that he needs to get to school late as the new mysterious student, so it creates a literal wall that makes him arrive late even if he climbs over it.

And for the last one, they'd be a caricature in personality, not in powers. The plot wouldn't literally pluck that version of them, it would simply make her that kind of person. Though I imagine there's a higher chance s/he'd become blander, since I heard them described as rather simplistic as far as an MC goes.
Actually with the new fate grand carnival, the personnality of gudako and gudao have become distinct.

Gudao being the serious quite bland character.

And gudako being something like her riyo counterpart in the anime

Don't have much to say on the match itself. Sooo...

Inconclusive FRA.

Back