• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Proposal for Dragon Ball Cosmology 2-B/2-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I have debated myself of DBS being 2-B back then, but in this case (And taking a look at it as thoroughly as I can) 2-B DB is likely. 2-A would require a lot more evidence if needed (or if the DBS anime gets more showing of it's cosmology later in the future)

As far as scaling (I know, not the discussion, but I'm saying it anyway) even if 2-B is accepted, I'll be neutral on that unless we;

A): Have evidence for said scaling

B): That said scaling happens in the future

Last edited:
While I can see the verse being 2-B, as others said, we have no proof of the boxes actually being infinite, and both Zamasu and Shin state they have visited "all the other worlds", which, accurate or not, wouldn't be possible were they infinite.

We concluded talking about scaling, but sign me in for disagreement FRA.

While I can see the verse being 2-B, as others said, we have no proof of the boxes actually being infinite, and both Zamasu and Shin state they have visited "all the other worlds", which, accurate or not, wouldn't be possible were they infinite.

We concluded talking about scaling, but sign me in for disagreement FRA.
simple not to see the end of the boxes, according to the official website of DB works with quantum mechanics

Is anyone willing to put this in the canon verse page?
We need an explanation page for the cosmology itself first. And then bolden the notes that no one should scale to this until and unless solid feats are found for affecting this cosmology.

a lot of people will jump asking the credibility of trunks in case of determining the cosmology of the verse, since he himself was unsure if he was time travelling his own past or went to another timeline.

I'm actually still a little skeptical of 2-B, isn't it safe to assume that a new timeline is only created if the past is changed? In this case, 3 characters altered the past, Trunks, Cell and Zamasu, if no one from the future or any other timeline does not interfere, so another timeline won't be created, is this how I interpreted it, or did I miss something?

I'm actually still a little skeptical of 2-B, isn't it safe to assume that a new timeline is only created if the past is changed? In this case, 3 characters altered the past, Trunks, Cell and Zamasu, if no one from the future or any other timeline does not interfere, so another timeline won't be created, is this how I interpreted it, or did I miss something?
Yes new timelines are created when someone from another timeline interacts with another and there's at least 2 timelines that exist even after future Trunks is destroyed by zamasu (technically) and zeno so 2-B is valid

Yes new timelines are created when someone from another timeline interacts with another and there's at least 2 timelines that exist even after future Trunks is destroyed by zamasu (technically) and zeno so 2-B is valid
but 2-B is 1001 timelines or any finite number above that, what am I missing to have a number compared to that? My memory about dragon ball is vague, but I remember about 7-10 timelines were shown/cited, even if there were more, it doesn't seem safe to claim that there were 1001 timelines changed or anything close to that

Anyway, I won't bother with it too much

but 2-B is 1001 timelines or any finite number above that, what am I missing to have a number compared to that? My memory about dragon ball is vague, but I remember about 7-10 timelines were shown/cited, even if there were more, it doesn't seem safe to claim that there were 1001 timelines changed or anything close to that

Anyway, I won't bother with it too much
Ah wait I'm tripping don't mind my last comment the time room is what qualifying for 2-B and there uncountable numbers of timelines that seemingly stretch on infinitely but whether it is or isn't infinitely there's easily at least 1001 given the scans in the OP

Ah wait I'm tripping don't mind my last comment the time room is what qualifying for 2-B and there uncountable numbers of timelines that seemingly stretch on infinitely but whether it is or isn't infinitely there's easily at least 1001 given the scans in the OP
ohhhh I see, I missed that scan, thanks

Is there that Gowasu scan in the manga? Since manga and anime are treated differently I think it would be good to add to the OP as well

Is there that Gowasu scan in the manga? Since manga and anime are treated differently I think it would be good to add to the OP as well
I'm not sure I haven't read that arc in the manga

in the manga there isn't, but in the manga the kaioshin of universe 7 appears with a time ring, proving that there are other time rings in universe 7, we can assume that each universe has these rings of time, infinitely expanding across timelines.

in the manga there isn't, but in the manga the kaioshin of universe 7 appears with a time ring, proving that there are other time rings in universe 7, we can assume that each universe has these rings of time, infinitely expanding across timelines.
I understand, I won't insist, 2-B looks fine

You can make db cosmology higher than 2A

By using majin buu scans and some db films + scan talk about The Supernatural world transcend dimensions
transcending doesn't really grant much without a great deal of additional supporting context, and the movies are non-canon with the exception of the last 2 movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back