• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Promised CRT for Naruto verse SPSC users

Naruto basically has all the same abilities as the juubi jins cause he is basically one himself just impartial.

He's impartial... I don't think you meant to use that word, so he's not a complete version is what you would mean I'd think

He had half of Kurama and only a small portion of each Bijuu as compared to the Juubi Jinchuriki who had half of Kurama and nearly all of the other 8 Bijuu.

Kinkaku and Ginkaku were incomplete Jinchurikis of Kurama after taking in some of his Chakra, they couldn't use the Kyuubi Chakra Mode nor the Kurama Chakra Mode because they weren't really Jinchurikis of Kurama.

Naruto shouldn't get this, but Madara, Obito and Kaguya should.

Kinkaku and gin actually didn't have Kurama inside of them. Kishi actually was the one who messed up the meaning there. They only had Kuramas chakra. Unlike Naruto who is actually Kuramas Jin. So you can't compare him to them.

Let's not forget Obito didn't have all parts of the tailed beast, nor did Madara have all parts. It doesn't matter the sizes of the tailed beast as long as you got all of them. We still see them use the same abilities.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
He's impartial... I don't think you meant to use that word, so he's not a complete version is what you would mean I'd think
He had half of Kurama and only a small portion of each Bijuu as compared to the Juubi Jinchuriki who had half of Kurama and nearly all of the other 8 Bijuu.

Kinkaku and Ginkaku were incomplete Jinchurikis of Kurama after taking in some of his Chakra, they couldn't use the Kyuubi Chakra Mode nor the Kurama Chakra Mode because they weren't really Jinchurikis of Kurama.

Naruto shouldn't get this, but Madara, Obito and Kaguya should.
Naruto, like all other Juubi Jins has the Rinne Symbol + 9 Tomoe on his back, which is a exclusive thing to JJ's. Naruto is not a full Juubi Jin, but he is a Juubi Jin on a technical basis and is implied to be no differentthan one by Hagoromo himself. Besides, there is no real difference in having portions of Biju Chakra and the Full Biju Themselves other than the quantity of Six Paths Chakra you gain.

You can't really accept Obito who has 7 full biju and portions on Gyuki and Kurama's Chakra and not Naruto.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
How are you applying this to Naruto when this was a trait only known for Juubi Jinchuriki users?
1. its trait of Six Paths Senjutsu

2.tsb is product of Six Paths Senjutsu

and Six Paths Ten-Tails Coffin Seal(jubi jin) or Six Paths Sage Mode is simply a mean to obtain rsm

u don't know what rsm?

some people says u are expert on naruto yet u don't know what rsm is.

its rsm treait and u need to read db more to know what rsm is unless u really dont know

AstralKing7 said:
Kinkaku and gin actually didn't have Kurama inside of them. Kishi actually was the one who messed up the meaning there. They only had Kuramas chakra. Unlike Naruto who is actually Kuramas Jin. So you can't compare him to them.

Let's not forget Obito didn't have all parts of the tailed beast, nor did Madara have all parts. It doesn't matter the sizes of the tailed beast as long as you got all of them. We still see them use the same abilities.
You just pointed out why Naruto wouldn't have it. Naruto is like Kinkaku and Ginkaku, he doesn't have the actual Bijuu in him, he only has parts of their Chakra.

Obito and Madara had the actual Bijuu in them and they displayed this property and the properties that come with it.

Naruto did not.

TheFinalOrder said:
Naruto, like all other Juubi Jins has the Rinne Symbol + 9 Tomoe on his back, which is a exclusive thing to JJ's. Naruto is not a full Juubi Jin, but he is a Juubi Jin on a technical basis and is implied to be no differentthan one by Hagoromo himself. Besides, there is no real difference in having portions of Biju Chakra and the Full Biju Themselves other than the quantity of Six Paths Chakra you gain. You can't really accept Obito who has 7 full biju and portions on Gyuki and Kurama's Chakra and not Naruto.
I can accept Obito because he's an actual Juubi Jinchuriki with the Juubi inside of him while also displaying the properties and weaknesses of having the Juubi in him, something Naruto doesn't do.

Naruto doesn't have the Juubi in him, only parts of the Chakra that make up the Juubi. Similar to Kin and Gin who have Kurama Chakra in them, but not Kurama. They can use Kurama's Chakra, but they don't have the properties nor the full abilities that come with actually having Kurama in you.

I'd respond to Omimi, but most of the times I don't understand his writing. I feel like he doesn't know what Rikudo means in English given that it's Japanese.

You should also get Kep to come back here, you'll need him as well, Ant would say the same if you ask him to comment here.

Okay Obito still has the traits of his Jin form after Madara had became the new Jin. Having all of the tailed beast gives you Six paths senjutsu. That's how Obito and Madara are invulnerable to regular jutsu. Even Madara himself stated that Naruto had the same power awakened inside of him which is six paths senjutsu.

Juubi jins are the only people that get six paths senjutsu

Kaguya is invulnerable as well but originally she got her six paths senjutsu from the chakra Fruit. She didn't get it from the ten tails originally for multiple reasons matter of fact.

Now that I think about it I should have lead with that from the beginning ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

We can't forget that Kaguya isn't actually a juubi jin but the progenitor of all the chakra on Earth which means senjutsu as well from eating the chakra fruit

I'd respond to Omimi, but most of the times I don't understand his writing. I feel like he doesn't know what Rikudo means

its u who dont know

What is your evidence that the trait was from Six Paths Senjutsu?

what bs is this

u should stop comment here if u dont even know a damn thing

Juubi jins = six paths senjutsu

and Six Paths Ten-Tails Coffin Seal(jubi jin) or Six Paths Sage Mode is simply a mean to obtain rsm

.tsb is product of Six Paths Senjutsu

if u are going to keep ignore someone ans to your questio then yes u should stop comment here

AstralKing7 said:
Juubi jins are the only people that get six paths senjutsu

Kaguya is invulnerable as well but originally she got her six paths senjutsu from the chakra Fruit. She didn't get it from the ten tails originally for multiple reasons matter of fact.

Now that I think about it I should have lead with that from the beginning ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

We can't forget that Kaguya isn't actually a juubi jin but the progenitor of all the chakra on Earth which means senjutsu as well from eating the chakra fruit
Juubi Jinchuriki aren't the only people to get Six Paths Senjutsu. It can be granted as we are shown through Hagoromo and told by the databook.

It's not the connector and trait, Madara and Obito had the trait when having the Juubi inside of them as they were Jinchuriki. This is the Kin and Gin argument again:

Naruto doesn't have the Juubi in him, only parts of the Chakra that make up the Juubi. Similar to Kin and Gin who have Kurama Chakra in them, but not Kurama. They can use Kurama's Chakra, but they don't have the properties nor the full abilities that come with actually having Kurama in you.

Kaguya is invulnerable, but you forget she literally is the Juubi herself.

@Omimi

Do you know what RSM stands for?

RSM=Six Paths Sage Mode

yep i made mistake but still change nothing

Six Paths Ten-Tails Coffin Seal(jubi jin) or Six Paths Sage Mode is simply a mean to obtain Six Paths Senjutsu

so do u know what Six Paths Ten-Tails Coffin Seal(jubi jin) is?

u probably also forgot that madara said his Six Paths Senjutsu = naruto Six Paths Senjutsu

+power null and invulnerability came from Yin―Yang and its part of Six Paths Senjutsu power

Bruhhh Naruto was given the Sun Seal. He got six paths senjutsu from the tailed beast which is why he has the same tome on his back as Madara and Obito.

Kaguya got thenchwkra feuit first before she became the ten tails man. Order of events is a thing bro. She had the chakra fruit before she became the ten tails. She became the ten tails when Hag and Ham were older because they had her chakra.

You keep going on about Naruto not having the full juubi but your not understanding that Kaguya the progenitor of all chakra didn't have the juubi at first but she had Six paths senjutsu by order of events

Kaguya is invulnerable yes before she became the juubi. Six paths senjutsu is what gives you invulnerability and Madara even said Naruto had the same power as him

from DB

Obtaining the power of the ten bodies of the tailed beasts is the same as owning the power of the Sage of Six Paths

even jubito said jubi-jin = getting hagoroomo power

if we used imade logic then not even hagoroomo has this power which is wrong and DB/manga disagree with him

yes

Page 309

Ninjutsu, Kekkei Genkai - Six Paths Ten-Tails Coffin Seal
No rank, no range, supplementary
Users: Obito Uchiha, Madara Uchiha

Using one's own body as a yorishiro
Not sublimating into a perfect being

Ô¼ç The moment before he was discarded by Madara, Obito feigned the "Samsara of Heavenly Life" and formed the seals for the "Six Paths Ten-Tails Coffin Seal".

This technique let's the user possess the power of a jinchuriki by taking in the ten bodies of all tailed beasts. However, with one body already being hard to control, it's almost impossible to bring them all under one's control. This inevitably results in the collapse of the user's ego. However, very rarely, only one person that possessed innate suitability and acquired mental strength, is allowed to wield a world-shaking power, feared even as the "Nation-Building God"!

Ô×í Condensed and drawn into the body of the technique's user, the gathered tailed beasts make the true power bloom.

Ô¼å Obtaining the power of the ten bodies of the tailed beasts is the same as owning the power of the Sage of Six Paths. It's also accompanied by black orbs that are similar to the "Tailed Beast Ball".

TN: Multiple things this time:
1) A yorishiro is an object to which a spirit is drawn or summoned.
2) No idea if the second part of the bolded sentence is correct. It doesn't make sense to me.
3) Same goes for the last sentence of the main body and the Ô×í sentence. Translations by another translator can be found here.
4) Yes, it really says "power of the ten bodies of the tailed beasts" (jutai no biju no chikara) and yes, the Truth-Seeking Orbs that accompany the transformation are really said to be similar/comparable (õ╝╝Òüƒ nita) to the Tailed Beast Ball.

AstralKing7 said:
Oh yeah there we go then it's confirmed the
+

in manga jubito said jubi-jin power = getting hagoroomo power

madara also that jubito is same sage now

and madara compare his jubi-jin power to naruto rsm

I mean Kep said we should just go with limited invulnerability but I just wanna make sure everything is safe

Back