• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Promised CRT for Naruto verse SPSC users

You are literally straw-manning and avoiding my point.

not realy if anythig u are twisting the words and avoiding my point by calling me bold

and good bye

@The Final Order

First off, your attitude is not helping you.

Second off.

We have literal double standards then for verse equalization

If we truly did equalized everything about verses, then power nullification from magic users will work on force users.

Power mimicry from UnOrdinary will work on force users.

Literally meta abilities would work throughout all fiction.

I am gonna make a crt regarding this in the future.

Right now, I am hard noping this thread except with my suggestion.

@Omimi

Your first example isn't really a good one. A better example would probably be that Ichigo can't absorb an ability that doesn't function exactly like reishi even with verse equalization, or that Askin's Deathdealing wouldn't work on chakra since it's physical + spiritual energy, and his ability was only used on spiritual energy (technically, he can also use his ability by consuming blood, but you get what I mean), or that Nanana's Underbelly wouldn't work on magic, ki, or chakra users since it specifically revolves around reiatsu, which is spiritual energy.

Verse equalization is supposed to be simple, and nothing really complicated. I don't really care anyway.

TheFinalOrder said:
Are we seriously having a debate on the different properties of Chakra?
Verse Equalization doesn't care:

• Chakra = Spirit Energy = Ki, etc....

As for the description, it really should just be:

Limited Invunerability: "Negates the effects of all abilities not imbued with Nature Energy."

And any weaknesses/limitations should be listed under "Weaknesses".

Weaknesses: Invunerability does not negate or protect against physical damage. Abilities inbued with Nature Energy nullify their invulnerability and weakens their Durability.
I agree with this.

@Kin

When I wrote: "I know wtf i'm talking about bro."

I didn't mean it in the aggressive manor. I would've added "lol" but that sounded condecsending imho. I apologize that it came off the wrong way.

AstralKing7 said:

Limited Invunerability: "Negates the effects of all abilities not imbued with Nature Energy."

Weaknesses: Invunerability does not negate or protect against physical damage. Abilities inbued with Nature Energy nullify their invulnerability and weakens their Durability.
I agree with this.
change Nature Energy to senjutsu cuz Nature Energy=/=senjursu

@KinkiestSins

>Kind of. Ninjutsu itself is composed of Spiritual and Physical energies. You literally just applied to ninjutsu and ignored the energy components.

Kishimoto himself applied it to ninjutsu and ignored the energy components. If taijutsu work with spiritual and physical energies, then the block/null would work against it and that isn't the case.

>It will work on ninjutsu and those with similar components.

The same as before, If this is true then the block/null would work against taijutsu and senjutsu since them both have spiritual and physical energies as well.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
@KinkiestSins
>Kind of. Ninjutsu itself is composed of Spiritual and Physical energies. You literally just applied to ninjutsu and ignored the energy components.

Kishimoto himself applied it to ninjutsu and ignored the energy components. If taijutsu work with spiritual and physical energies, then the block/null would work against it and that isn't the case.

>It will work on ninjutsu and those with similar components.

The same as before, If this is true then the block/null would work against taijutsu and senjutsu since them both have spiritual and physical energies as well.
Kishimoto did not ignore the energy components, it is made with Physical and Spiritual Energy. And Taijutsu works with Physical energy, yet it does work.

This leaves with the argument that it only works with Ninjutsu. Which refer to the above why it only works with Ninjutsu and those with similar composition as ninjutsu.

I have argued that for this thread non stop.

My point has literally been the same. You are arguing that it will work with the components, I am arguing it will only work with that specific combination of componants and in a versus matchup, it will only work on those with similar mixture.

Which we seem to agree on, given you are arguing it will only work on Ninjutsu.

Just expand it to include the energy mixture.

If it only applied to Ninjutsu, then it is literally not combat applicable.

And considering we have three different opinions in this thread at once, then clearly we aren't going anywhere.

Someone summon Kepekley or Matt to this thread.

I am done with this lol.

I will make a CRT regarding verse equalization later.

Omimi said:
AstralKing7 said:

I agree with this.
change Nature Energy to senjutsu cuz Nature Energy=/=senjursu
Nah. That complicates it. Wording it this way is best for vs tgreads. It's also easier to understand. Plus Abilities Imbued with Nature Energy is already Senjutsu in Naruto.

Kepekley23 said:
What's being discussed here?
The proposed change is that we give Madara Invulnerability due to the scans above that state ninjutsu does not work on him.

Astral, Omimi and The Final Order all think it is limited invulnerability flat out

I say it is limited invulnerability only from spiritual and physical sources due to the chakra from ninjutsu being is from these two sources explicitly.

Alex is arguing it is only limited invulnerability for ninjutsu, which is what was stated in the manga.

That's a touchy subject.

Ninjutsu molds energy and shapes it into nature transformations. In that sense, Madara would be able to resist all forms of ninjutsu in universe. Likely not out of it, though, since that'd be NLFish.

IF this only applied in-verse the same would have been said for TSB since they function literally the same but with a added effect.

Kepekley23 said:
That's a touchy subject.
Ninjutsu molds energy and shapes it into nature transformations. In that sense, Madara would be able to resist all forms of ninjutsu in universe. Likely not out of it, though, since that'd be NLFish.
But then Do we just ignore Verse Equalization? I'm sorry to use Bleach again as an example, but they have kido that creates, fire and lightning like Ninjutsu.

First, wording MUST precise, accurate and to the point otherwise, it leads to NLF.

It just not ninjutsu, it's null chakra otherwise Naruto spammed Rasengan and Minato attacked JJ Madara and Juubito with a normal Rasengan as Rasengan made by pure chakra.

@UMR

Yes, this applies in verse but in a vs they null it, it could be restricted by the person that makes the match but that topic belongs to the vs thread not here.

@Kep

JJ Madara can by only physical attacks, nature energy added attacks and SPC (I don't know how we classifie SPC) users.

Kepekley23 said:
That's a touchy subject.
if u ask me all invulnerablity/power null = NLFish to me atlest

i really don't care if we can use it on vs-battles or not

but this need to be added cuz this is indexing site first

it can be used in vs battles because it literally has the same effects as the TSB( besides the matter manipulation) which we use in vs battles. So if someone says this cant be used they are either being biased or just dont know how the skills work.

I feel so ashamed for not finishing this thread guys ƒÿó please forgive me everyone. @Kep so do you agree that they should have only limited invulnerability to some extent??? We would need to make the wording precise wouldn't we?

Actually, they don't have Invulnerability. Tobirama's statement was in regards to the TSB, not their bodies.

The "No affect" part in regards to the FRS/Amateratsu combo can be attributed to Durability and Senjutsu is a Kryptonite to their Durability.

Was it now cause it was also implied that senjutsu worked on their. Bodies too when Naruto hit Obito with Rasengan and said it worked.

Hell Obito literally tanked amatarsu. That's proof enough that they are invulnerable bro.

AstralKing7 said:
Was it now cause it was also implied that senjutsu worked on their. Bodies too when Naruto hit Obito with Rasengan and said it worked.
Hell Obito literally tanked amatarsu. That's proof enough that they are invulnerable bro.
Senjutsu is a Kryptonite to their Durability, nothing more and can't be negated/erased by the TSB, nothing more. The Jutsu Negation is only in reference to the TSB. Tobirama literally comes to this conclusion after realizing Minato's arm had not regened from haing been hit with the TSB and literally attributrd it to the TSB, not his body.

Obito's Durability is so high comparabed to EMS Sasuke's and KCM Naruto's AP that ofcourse their attacks would have no effect on him. Amateratsu not hurting Obito isn't proof of Invulnerability.

jubito is not stronger then jubi at-least not in dura

frs/seal/ama etc can effect jubi yet it did not gad any affect on jubito

Tobirama's statement was in regards to the TSB, not their bodies.

and manga/Tobirama desagree with bold

Tobirama's statement was in regards to the both TSB and bodies.

Asdadadw
Tobirama clearly compare rsm body to TSB's null

Omimi said:
jubito is not stronger then jubi at-least not in dura
frs/seal/ama etc can effect jubi yet it did not gad any affect on jubito

Tobirama's statement was in regards to the TSB, not their bodies.

and manga/Tobirama desagree with bold

Tobirama's statement was in regards to the both TSB and bodies.

Asdadadw
Tobirama clearly compare rsm body to TSB's null
Ok. I forgot about that scan.

Now we just need Kep to add it as limited invulnerability cause that's what we all agreeded on above last year

TheFinalOrder said:
Ok. I forgot about that scan.
lol i was scared cuz even u start to think its not Invulnerability

limited invulnerability cause of Ne/sm chakra and taijutsu

Back