• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profiles for the Kirby Anime

The real cal howard said:
Dark, you COMPLETELY ignored this with your example.
I have also heard cases that they added things that heavily contraddicts the original story, so i'm not ingnoring it. I agree with Ryukama.

The real cal howard said:
There's obvious things that are super contradictory. Heck, 3-A Kirby is one of them, along with all the super obvious ones mentioned above.
You ignored this as well.

Ah @ryu ok, I agree then.

Also no one was arguing "ewww 4kids is shit!" by the way, Dark mentions the problem comes from alteration.

@SD Every time English dub vs original is discussed "4kids sucks" always gets brought up as one of the reasons why not to use English along with jabbing some of their more infamous edits. While I entirely agree 4kids for the most part is crap, this isn't relevant to anything in the slightest and I'm tired of it getting mentioned.

Also Kirby's page has anime only abilities. Those need to be removed if we're making a page for Anime Kirby.

Okay. Also reply to my message to you Cal ovo

Star Warriors were in the classification of "Demons" in the Japanese version, would this apply to Games Kirby if he was only mentioned once or twice to be one?

Sorry for my preferencies, which (were born from learning that they changed scenes of the death of various characters and meaning of other ones and etc.) should not be considered as i was more pointing out this.

Great. Just like the demon thing, it has a couple of things to support it, but I guess it should be removed.

Even if we don't make this profile, if anime and game Kirby are two different continuities, then we have to take off the anime only powers from the page.

@The real cal howard One can always use a Composite Kirby, removing this hax is going to be more fair for his battles.

I can show you one where Kirby's stomach is another dimension with a lot of Kirbys.

This discussion is not about Manga Kirby or Composite Kirby. It's specifically for Anime Kirby.

So yeah, we're gonna have to remove the anime-only abilities from Game Kirby's profile.

Also, the respect thread mentions a feat about Tornado Kirby mimicing Moses' parting of the red sea. I'm particularly interested in that feat, but the link in the thread doesn't seem to be working for me. If someone can find the episode of the anime where that one is, then that would be great.

I'm also trying to think of a method for calcing Wheel Kirby doing laps around Dream Land. If someone can pull up that full episode for me, that would be great as well.

What reminds me that Escargoon appeared in that game, the castle of DDD appeared in KSS and the name of Galaxia was created by the anime.

Does that change anything?

That, to what extent is a different continuity?

The only backstory that Games Kirby has is "one day he crashed in Pop Star and since then he became a hero" or something like that.

This doesn't change the fact that Anime Kirby is a completely different continuity with different setting, story, characters, and Kirby is even portrayed somewhat differently as well. Like how the Warp Star is his source of power, while the games simply treated it as a vehicle.

Wasnt it stated somewhere that the anime was canon? I vaguely remember it.

Also did anyone cover the feat of Kirby beating Nightmare in the last episode with the star rod?

Yes, yes I know but the part of his stomach... If they have inspiration in the anime as seen in KSS shouldn't that be considered a dimension as well?

Just that.

Back