• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profiles for Dog Ningen?

That’s what people were arguing in the thread but then they defaulted to asking fandom(who had no idea about the series except for ant’s description)
Yeah which doesn't really hold up because it was based on Ant's descriptions which likely didn't tell the full truth, I would guess.

That rule doesn't apply to Dog Ningen because it's name no longer contains a slur. People on the thread also mentioned this.

Then the verse's content was called into question, in which people who didn't read or understand the series tried to make it look far worse than it really is.

Yeah which doesn't really hold up because it was based on Ant's descriptions which likely didn't tell the full truth, I would guess.

That rule doesn't apply to Dog Ningen because it's name no longer contains a slur. People on the thread also mentioned this.

Then the verse's content was called into question, in which people who didn't read or understand the series tried to make it look far worse than it really is.
Ok cool, then I guess I can make a thread to appeal It’s ban. Unless I have to be a mod

Ok cool, then I guess I can make a thread to appeal It’s ban. Unless I have to be a mod
I don't think you need to be a mod.

Just make sure you dispell the belief that the series is some disgusting rape fantasy thing.

Mention the series does not have a slur in the name.

And mention that Fandom's previous response regarding the series does not hold up because the content and name do not match the description of the series Ant likely would have told them.

I mean, Ant is the guy who thinks that Bleach is a fascist manga and constantly describes anything as being way worse than it really is.

So, it's not unlikely that his description of the series that not many know about would end up making Fandom view it like that.

I don't think you need to be a mod.

Just make sure you dispell the belief that the series is some disgusting rape fantasy thing.

Mention the series does not have a slur in the name.

And mention that Fandom's previous response regarding the series does not hold up because the content and name do not match the description of the series Ant likely would have told them.

I mean, Ant is the guy who thinks that Bleach is a fascist manga and constantly describes anything as being way worse than it really is.

So, it's not unlikely that his description of the series that not many know about would end up making Fandom view it like that.
Ok, and would I put this as staff discussion or?

I
powerscalling a rape joke manga that i found in berserk shitpost subreddit, truly the vs battle wiki moment of all time.
It starts as a shitpost and then like 4 chapters in it changes gears and becomes gradually more of a genuine (if comedic) battle manga. The original premise of Rex wanting to rape his dad is revealed to like a demon inside him that possesses him sometimes, in reality he just wants to be left alone and live a chill life.

I

It starts as a shitpost and then like 4 chapters in it changes gears and becomes gradually more of a genuine (if comedic) battle manga. The original premise of Rex wanting to rape his dad is revealed to like a demon inside him that possesses him sometimes, in reality he just wants to be left alone and live a chill life.
It doesn't matter if you polish a turd and spray some perfume, its a shitpost.

I

Where should I post the ban appeal?

That was incredibly bad.

I guess your next best bet would be to see if someone ever makes a Dog Ningen fandom wiki.

If that happens, then it would mean Fandom has allowed it somewhere else.

Until then, doubt these staff members will give it a proper review again.

It's unfortunate the first thread was so badly handled.

That was incredibly bad.

I guess your next best bet would be to see if someone ever makes a Dog Ningen fandom wiki.

I understand erotic fictions not being in this wiki. But throwing out this manga? We have literally no reason for that.

That was incredibly bad.

As a guy who's been on character stats and profiles where the wild west of excepted/probably not reviewed profiles ranges from joke 1-A Goku profiles being the highest offense to The Super Highschool Level KKK Members (yes this is an actually title for a profile that exists on that wiki). But honestly it'll be a miracle for dog ningen to be accepted here.

Back