• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile Restoration Request Thread Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Propellus

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Bronze Supporter
While from the looks of it seems pretty much self-explanatory since this is mostly the opposite of the Profile Deletion Request Thread, I'll still get into detail about this suggestion. Some people may think that the profiles that got deleted wrongfully and not for a good reason as to why exactly was wrong with the profile to deserve to get deleted, instead of having to recreate the whole profile all over again from the very beginning. Some people say they've worked really hard on the profile due to a lot of information. But on the other hand, the person who requests for a profile to be restored has to have a very good reasoning in order to have the profile restored, if not, then it shouldn't be restored either way. Especially if the page clearly doesn't meet the basic profile making criteria at all when it comes to formatting, but it is recommended to have it saved either in their sandbox or in their blog posts. Or if it's a profile that clearly breaks the page making rules.

Last edited:
That seems rather unnecessary. I think you can just ask about it in all purpose or profile deletion thread itself

At this rate we might as well get a "Wiki Management Thread Suggestion Thread", can you not spread across staff members across 20 different threads they have to mandatorily be on?

At this rate we might as well get a "Wiki Management Thread Suggestion Thread", can you not spread across staff members across 20 different threads they have to mandatorily be on?
I think that we probably have enough of them by now, yes.

I guess my intention was rejected, so you can close this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back