• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile of Rock Lee Update

First, Sorry for my english

Second, i will put the profile of the kid versions one of one in my opinion

Thirt, the first character: Rock Lee

Tier: 9-A/8-C/8-C | 8-A to 7-C | At least 7-C | At least 7-B

Attack Potency:
Small Building/Building/Building level | Multi-City Block level to Town level with opened Gates via power-scaling | At least Town level | At least City level

Speed:
Supersonic+/Hypersonic/Hypersonic+ | Hypersonic+, faster than in base | Likely Massively Hypersonic | Massively Hypersonic

Lifting Strength:
Class 5/Unkown/Class 10+ | Unknow | Unknow | Unknow

Durability: Small Building/Building/'Building level | Building level | At least Town level | At least City level

Key: Kid Lee/ Kid Lee Gated/ Base
| Gated | Kyuubi Cloak | Adult

What is your opinion? is it good?

I'm sorry but what are you suggesting to be changed? From what I see, his profile already has the same you thing you have posted here.

KuuIchigo said:
I'm sorry but what are you suggesting to be changed? From what I see, his profile already has the same you thing you have posted here.

I put the kid version of Lee, but i don´t put the / separation well. I don´t know it

Hmm. I thought his base was Kid Lee. Man these Naruto stats are all over the place or they have no justifications for them.

Anyways, I don't remember anything from Pre-Timeskip Naruto so I'm afraid I'm unable to help you. But I don't think we need stats for kid Lee. I don't know.

KuuIchigo said:

Basically, a lot of Naruto profiles only have stats for Part 2 and up and OP wants to add stats for his Part 1 (Kid Rock Lee).

Although, if I'm not mistaken, Kid Sasuke and Kid Naruto are only rated as Wall level here, and if memory serves Rock Lee was on their level if maybe slightly stronger.

Yeah, they are.

IIRC, Lee is physically stronger than both kid Naruto and Sasuke so he should be Wall level for his kid stats then.

Darkanine said:
KuuIchigo said:
Basically, a lot of Naruto profiles only have stats for Part 2 and up and OP wants to add stats for his Part 1 (Kid Rock Lee).
Although, if I'm not mistaken, Kid Sasuke and Kid Naruto are only rated as Wall level here, and if memory serves Rock Lee was on their level if maybe slightly stronger.
You Watch the version of Post-exam Chunins: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Sasuke_Uchiha or Chouji who is City Block! https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Choji_Akimichi

Back