• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile Deletion requests thread

And... See above my comment i posted about two pages and more pictures (Yea, there still many pictures on the category that doesn't removed.) on the category, yea, i just added categories to two pages and more pictures...

Could you please just deleted them?

I'm sorry but I cannot understand what you are saying. Can you repeat that, or just provide links?

Megamangohan, mind if we can restore a page of Toby John Anderso, i need to know how to fixed this page to be fine instead of insulting him.

Guys? Got for respects to deleted profile pages and pictures. See above commnet with category link where it's on December 15, 2019.

Why? Because there's a plan where i moved Lou Cartoon, Ashley Cartoon, Fake NYN, and HSI to the FC/VS Battles Wikia. I feel about Lou and Ashley become MLG feme members doesn't make sense anymore. They're only OCs who have their fan verse is Lou's Tale. See on the "Please delete this shit" category, there are pictures of Fake NYN and HSI i putting because of i said so...

Also, other profiles and pictures, like Ethan and Corrine will be deleted too. Because they're unimpelemented to be in JBW.

You know that page IS bad enough to be deleted, but don't try this on pages that are not your own in the future.

Well, there are more in the Please Delet This Shit category if you wanna to check out, just look up on my commnet with a link.

Most of them happen to be simple png images. this is the most recently added page to the category. Do you want me to delete everything on it, or just the pages?

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Most of them happen to be simple png images. this is the most recently added page to the category. Do you want me to delete everything on it, or just the pages?
Uhhh... Yes... Just every pages and images. I think...

Actually, it seems possible that people might have randomly placed that category in pages without the consent of those who originally made it, so I'll keep them there unless they are specifically requested to be deleted.

Although I deleted Joaquin, since it was you who placed that category initially.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Actually, it seems possible that people might have randomly placed that category in pages without the consent of those who originally made it, so I'll keep them there unless they are specifically requested to be deleted.
Although I deleted Joaquin, since it was you who placed that category initially.
Oh excuse me. I don't know who originally made their own pages in JBW, but just got deleted.

Yea really, my friend Victor told me that i placed a category on the profile page of Joaquin because Victor just made it in 2019, in now, he doesn't want that page anymore.

Please delete N60Sean (Verse). This was one of my older profiles, and i'm not proud of it anymore.

No one seems to be aware of the fact this wasn't a made up verse by myself. But whatever, please delete this.

Legeo364.

Yet another ******* cringe-inducing godmode..Move this to Godmodes Wiki. Godmodes are banned from JBW, right?

The creator of the profile also makes very immature responses to criticism from other users.

It seems more like it's about "look at how awesome i am. I don't care how many flame wars i cause to defend my awesomeness!" So in other words, not going out of his way to cause them but not doing anything to avoid causing them

Back