• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They're just people with guns, and are somehow still wanked since I'm fairly certain they did not use trucks in the movie or have shown great skill in stealth or their guns

Galaxy rating in the verse seems to be based on a pocket dimension feat which frankly seems to be just stylish depiction rather then literally spawning space
Worst case nuke just Jinga's page as his rating is entirely unfounded, also I'll add no scans in P&A in all pages
@NoMoreTalking can try arguing why to not nuke it

So yah any objections to nuking?
So about this two

First one, I agree with its deletion. Nothing noteworthy and the creator hasn't been active for a year and half.

For the second one... Idk, wait what no more talking says. Doesn't seem too bad - except for scans missing

One of our Editing Rules explicitly bans profiles for characters from music videos
"Do not create any joke profiles, as they do not fit into our tiering system. Also avoid creating profiles for fan characters, advertisement characters, memes, YouTube personalities, reality television, talk shows, music videos, stage personas, and the like. If you wish to create such profiles, feel free to do so in the Joke Battles wiki instead. Take note that there is obviously a difference between a profile written as a joke, and the character itself being automatically funny."
Yet some of our Music Characters flaunt this rule, such as Cool-T, Crazy Frog, The Yellow Submarine (Verse), and Ilona Mitrecey.

From checking the logs, the Crazy Frog page was deleted before, and I seem to distinctly remember The Yellow Submarine pages getting deleted for for exactly that reason.

What should be done about this?

Also, just as a note to @Tllmbrg :

You should only bring up verses and profile pages that are legitimately not remotely fulfilling our requirements/standards, not simply go on a deletion-spree because you find it funny for our wiki to go back and forth between the 30,000 pages limit several times.

Also, you need to always make a genuine effort with applying proper cleanup work for every single page that you have deleted or will delete, by removing all of the regular wiki links to them. Thank you.
@Tllmbrg

I need to be able to trust that you are taking your responsibilities here seriously.

Spin (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
Only has 4 users, and that's if we're generous with what the page says, as currently only one profile (besides the verse page) links to it, so it wouldn't be particularly difficult to remove currently.
This is still yet to be addressed

Also...

Nightmare (Hardcore Leveling Warrior)

Only has 4 users, and I've talked about the page with @Sir_Ovens , and it appears he has no plans to index more characters with the power (Even if there's apparently plenty) anytime soon.

This is a gross overcorrection of a rather minor problem. Both Spin and Nightmare have far more users than currently listed. On principle alone that should be enough to warrant their stay on the site. Both are researched, accurate, and up to date. There is no reason to annex both of them by virtue of a minor technicality.

@Tllmbrg

I need to be able to trust that you are taking your responsibilities here seriously.
If it's about the page that Armorchompy mentioned, while Tllmbrg did bring it up as a candidate for deletion, Crazylatin's the one who deleted it despite Armorchompy's plea for it to stay.

Sure, there may be plenty of users than what's currently on the site, but that's exactly the problem, however, whether we count based on the ones actually indexed or what there's technically in a verse but simply not fully indexed is a gray area, and I'd vote for going with what's actually indexed as otherwise that'd lead into bloating the amount of verse-specific power pages that are hardly used to begin with, as their whole purpose is to simplify indexing in a considerable amount of pages with them.

If the amount of users is no longer relevant out of stuff simply being accurate for our purposes, then the respective Editing Rule should be changed accordingly to make the stance on the matter clear.

Last edited:
If it's about the page that Armorchompy mentioned, while Tllmbrg did bring it up as a candidate for deletion, Crazylatin's the one who deleted it despite Armorchompy's plea for it to stay.
I was referring to that Tllmbrg has repeatedly pushed the wiki back before the 30,000 pages limit in a rather overenthusiastic manner, and I discovered that he had not always properly cleaned up all of the relevant links to the deleted pages afterwards, so I wanted to make certain that he handles the deletion process responsibly.

Sure, there may be plenty of users than what's currently on the site, but that's exactly the problem, however, whether we count based on the ones actually indexed or what there's technically in a verse but simply not fully indexed is a gray area, and I'd vote for going with what's actually indexed as otherwise that'd lead into bloating the amount of verse-specific power pages that are hardly used to begin with, as their whole purpose is to simplify indexing in a considerable amount of pages with them.

If the amount of users is no longer relevant out of stuff simply being accurate for our purposes, then the respective Editing Rule should be changed accordingly to make the stance on the matter clear.
I personally do not consider verse-specific powers pages as harmful, even if they have rather few users, as long as they are reliable and well-structured.

Why the **** was it deleted?

I restored the pages now. Sorry if I stressed anyone out, must've missed the og message

Judging by what links here, no page uses it for scaling and the page is very much not good so I think it can go.

I would like to request the deletion of the next pages:

All these profiles have been fused into the Eevee. Most matches on them are old and outdated too.
Considering they were fused into the eevee profile (and the currently existing pages were archived) i think it is ok to delete them now.
The thread where it was decided to fuse the pokemon profiles is here.

Back