• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay. Thank you. Feel free to do so then.

Can you handle the other pages that Bobsican mentioned above as well?

And somebody needs to check if any links to Zark's pages need to be removed.

It seems @Amelia_Lonelyheart had Ushio Okazaki planned for deletion already
Edit: It seems I misunderstood, so I guess it can proceed with deletion now.
Edit 2:
Regarding Ragnarok
This verse holds some questionable things, namely a Low 7-C tiered based on guesswork with no scans, Supersonic+ speed with no calc, and is explicitly a composite, so yeah, it's to be deleted.

This profile could really use a calc, as tier 7 in general isn't a tier where guesswork is fine as the Tiering System states, and holds some formatting issues (Stamina isn't bolded, there's a lack of a link on Standard Equipment, and the Notable Attacks/Techniques sections looks arguably awful), but as there's still one active member, I guess he could fix this if he's willing to, these issues also apply to this profile
@Gemmysaur

In a nutshell on this, Ragnarok holds some issues, and one of the profiles is seemingly clearly deletion worthy, but we should wait for what Gemmysaur may say regarding his support for this series.

Last edited:
Has anybody deleted the pages that Bobsican and Zark2099 posted earlier yet?

Okay. Thank you to Amelia then. I appreciate the help.

Just checked, all of the ones I asked for deletion are still up.
Only Ragnarok stuff should remain for now so @Gemmysaur has a chance to defend it.

Shin Angyo Onshi
This verse holds questionable indexing overall, but more specifically:
No justifications for anything
8-B+ AP with no calc nor reasoning
9-B+ dura for no reason
Glass cannon status for no reason
This guy scales to this guy, and while the AP seems fine, the speed scaling isn't.
Another glass cannon for no reason, and with no calc for the "+" part
Finally a profile with a calc, but... the image sources on the page are dead (Thus the calc would need to be remade at this point), and is a glass cannon for no reason too.
This guy scales to the above, enought said
Glass cannon for no reason, even the scaling puts it clear
Yet another glass cannon for no reason, featuring an 8-A "feat" based on AoE
Another glass cannon for no reason
Another glass cannon for no reason, "via powerscaling" just makes it more questionable

My verdict? The pages at best need a lot of clean-up and CRTs, but it's a very inactive series, there's almost nothing to save, a lot of miscapitalization for indexing stuff is present, poorly detailed powers (if at all) and so on... yeah, this verse would basically need to be remade from the ground up, so it may be best being deleted for now.
These pages? Sure I can delete them in a bit.

Thank you for helping out. I appreciate it.

Fox Mulder's page is heavily bare. Apart from being heavily in need of a CRT, all the stats are Human level and only a single power listed. This page looks like it was made with minimal research.

I've already saved the page as a doc, and when I eventually make it through all 11 seasons and 2 movies, sometime in the future, I will make a CRT with improved quality.

I was asked if the Annoying Orange profile page should remain in the wiki, as it is a YouTube meme, it lacks any real story, and it often uses material from other media.

I think that he has feats (someone brought it up in another thread.) but the stats need a re-work. The character himself should be fine, he is a notable character who I remember even having a TV show once.

should remain in the wiki, as it is a YouTube meme, it lacks any real story, and it often uses material from other media.
IMO, it should either be deleted in its current state or be edited to only include feats from the show, cartoon, or other media where we can at least define a loose continuity. The page as it is shouldn't stay for sure, though, but let's wait for CRTs to open and give users a chance to fix it.

Well, the only active user who made significant changes to the profile is @BigSmoke4269 . Jinx and Laguna are both inactive, and all the other edits were minor or cleanup.

Okay. Let's hope that he replies here then.

We are not blaming you. We just saw that you have edited it, and would like to get some input from you.

Ah. Well, I think he's fine. Characters from external media are always used as one-off jokes, and there are episodes where (original) characters appear and stay, either for a few more episodes or for the rest of the series. Also, shows like Spongebob, Family Guy, and many others on this wiki lack a consistent story. On top of that, Orange has his own show outside of his (and I'm saying this with massive quotations) "meme" series. As long as we don't scale Orange to characters from external media, it should be fine to keep him.

Last edited:
Okay. Thank you for the input.

IMO, it should either be deleted in its current state or be edited to only include feats from the show, cartoon, or other media where we can at least define a loose continuity. The page as it is shouldn't stay for sure, though, but let's wait for CRTs to open and give users a chance to fix it.
I made a CRT for him to no avail. It was actually closed because I bumped it upon joining the new forum without knowing that CRTs still weren't allowed.

I like how someone willingly made a profile for The Deep from The Boys.

Yeah, throw a character who’s pretty much just as useless as a rock onto this wiki.

I was browsing around and I found this CRT about hellfire manip being removed as it's too vague and other stuff as stated there. The problem? It got dismissed out of "too many characters already having it" and thus not making it rare, although that's entirely unrelated to the issue. We had type 3 Abstract Existence on a lot of profiles and it got removed anyways, and many trustworthy staff and users alike agreed with it being removed, so I would like to ask for its removal.

The page, BTW, here's also the pages that link to it.

Also, Amelia didn't delete any of the pages I mentioned before for removal.

Last edited:
A temporary solution would be to redirect hellfire manipulation to simply fire manipulation, and keep its removal to after that can be dealt with?

Shin Angyo Onshi
This verse holds questionable indexing overall, but more specifically:
No justifications for anything
8-B+ AP with no calc nor reasoning
9-B+ dura for no reason
Glass cannon status for no reason
This guy scales to this guy, and while the AP seems fine, the speed scaling isn't.
Another glass cannon for no reason, and with no calc for the "+" part
Finally a profile with a calc, but... the image sources on the page are dead (Thus the calc would need to be remade at this point), and is a glass cannon for no reason too.
This guy scales to the above, enought said
Glass cannon for no reason, even the scaling puts it clear
Yet another glass cannon for no reason, featuring an 8-A "feat" based on AoE
Another glass cannon for no reason, "via powerscaling" just makes it more questionable

My verdict? The pages at best need a lot of clean-up and CRTs, but it's a very inactive series, there's almost nothing to save, a lot of miscapitalization for indexing stuff is present, poorly detailed powers (if at all) and so on... yeah, this verse would basically need to be remade from the ground up, so it may be best being deleted for now.
This
While this page has justifications around, a lack of scans for such an high tier (At least 2-C) really makes me wonder if this page is really up to standard to remain, especially considering there's no active knowledgeable members to help here.
This
Regarding Ragnarok
This verse holds some questionable things, namely a Low 7-C tiered based on guesswork with no scans, Supersonic+ speed with no calc, and is explicitly a composite, so yeah, it's to be deleted.

This profile could really use a calc, as tier 7 in general isn't a tier where guesswork is fine as the Tiering System states, and holds some formatting issues (Stamina isn't bolded, there's a lack of a link on Standard Equipment, and the Notable Attacks/Techniques sections looks arguably awful), but as there's still one active member, I guess he could fix this if he's willing to, these issues also apply to this profile
@Gemmysaur

In a nutshell on this, Ragnarok holds some issues, and one of the profiles is seemingly clearly deletion worthy, but we should wait for what Gemmysaur may say regarding his support for this series.
And this, @Gemmysaur recently became "Inactive" on the wiki and hasn't said anything regarding this verse of his. Should we still wait? If you ask me at this point he could ask for the source code later on if he's willing to continue on this series. At best the first mentioned page deserves removal, and the other two can be cleaned-up for now if we're being generous.

Yeah just redirect hellfire.

Regarding Hellfire, with editing rights I may be able to clean-up all the pages from it and replace it with Fire Manip tomorrow.

Back