• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is that okay with the profiles?

I’ve made this profile.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Player_(PlayerUnknown's_BattleGrounds)

I copied a lot of the pubg profile because the games are similar and identical because of this.

Just read the controversy section.

I forgot a lot of the game stuff (since I last played the game)

but since they’re almost identical. I assume they probably have the same stats for most of their profiles.

Is that okay with the copy and paste because of that reasoning.

Honestly it looks fine but I don't play that game so I can't be a judge for that.

honestly I’m going to tell ant that I might consider to delete it consider I don’t do calcs and I copy and pasted the information. (Even though he was fine with it a bit)

plus the information as I said might be incorrect

Do whatever you want, maybe if there are supporters you can ask if the profile is accurate, I can't really help you further because I have no knowledge on this.

Back