• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the Iczer verse, I recommend making a CRT asking for better justification for their current 4-A rating, and also if someone can clean those profiles up.

From what I can see, they're all scaled from Iczer 1 unleashing an attack which obliterated a solar system. Their durability is also apparently scaled from this as one of them survived that.

I think they should be downgraded to High 4-C or at most 4-B for now. Unleashing supernova level attacks which can destroy a solar system should warrant a low end rating of High 4-C and high end rating of 4-B only. If there is a calc out there pegging them at 4-A, then someone should track that down.

I do not have the necessary knowledge to update the Enclaves page to our current civilizations format, but it does not seem necessary to delete it.

The Lexx, Rudi F. Kisaragi, and Pilot (Titanfall) also do not seem bad enough to delete.

However, I agree that the Iczer pages should probably be rescaled to 4-B, and get better explanations.

@Soldier Blue

Thank you for the help in any case.

I distinctly remember DarkLK showings me a 4-A feat Iczer had ages ago, but it was in the comment section so how we'll find it is anyone's guess.

@The Everlasting

We cannot search the comment sections, but you can ask DarkLK via his message wall.

-RiP-_Iczer_Reborn_-_01_-5F4AA63A-_1.gif

Can you explain the context a bit for the feat, so we have something to write in the profiles?

Antvasima said:
Can you explain the context a bit for the feat, so we have something to write in the profiles?
Iczer-1 attacks Neos Gold with this explosion through the pierced armor. Neos is wounded but survived.

Okay. Thank you for the information. Would anybody be willing to update the profiles accordingly?

@DarkLK

Is there a calc pegging that at 4-A? If there isn't one, then High 4-C or 4-B should be the default rating.

And what about the speed stats? Where do they come from?

Well personally, I definitely did not make calculations.

As for speed. It seems that she can fly through galactic or intergalactic distances.

-RiP-_Iczer_Reborn_-_05_-E8510C5F-_1.gif

Maybe "At least 4-B" would be appropriate?

However, I will have to restart this thread shortly, due to getting close to 400 posts, so I would appreciate if somebody could start a separate Iczer scaling discussion.

Okay. Thank you. I would appreciate if somebody would create an Iczer content revision thread that includes all of DarkLK's information.

I have handled it: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1653878

I have started a new profile deletion thread here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1653895

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back